mean

It was evening when Amara woke up from her small nap, the day was better which she spended mostly with Sunghoon since she don't get along with the others.

Freshening up, she walked out from the room and saw Sunghoon and Jay in the living room.

"Can I make hot chocolate? I'm craving it." She asked, gaining their attention as they looked up from their phone to her.

"Do you know how to make it?" Jay asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ofcourse I know"

"Well, can you make some for me too then?"

"Sure" She nodded at Sunghoon as he mouthed a thank you to her.

"Don't forget to clean the mess you'd create in the kitchen." Jay spoke with a poker face.

"I WON'T"

"Can you be less loud?"

"NO"

"How disrespectful" She rolled her eyes at his comment before going inside the kitchen.

Opening the fridge and scanning it for a second, she took out milk, cream and ice before closing it back and put that all on the counter.

The last thing she needed was chocolate powder which she encountered soon but it was on a high shelf.

Looking around, she couldn't find any table or anything so she just decided to try reaching out to it first.

Riki who was leaning against the door and watching her trying to reach out the chocolate powder, just sighed before walking over to her after she kept on failing to reach it.

She was stopped by feeling a presence behind her as she turned her head and saw his face next to hers. His hand reaching out to the chocolate powder she needed as he took it out whilst she watched his actions.

A smile was about to appear on her face but disappeared again in seconds when he put the box on the top shelf instead of giving it to her.

"You thought I'd help you?" He scoffed before moving away from her and walking outside.

She just sighed, shaking her head she decided to climb on the counter to take it.

Taking out the box, she proceeded to turn around to jump but accidentally put her one feet in the air which made her lose her balance since she was standing on the edge.

A scream left her mouth as she fell from the counter, closing her eyes tightly until she realised someone had catched her.

The box was still in her hand, as she opened her eyes to meet with his glaring eyes. Moving his head to the side, he placed her on the kitchen counter before leaning his hands either side of her body, rethinking what just happened.

"You... still helped me" She let out quietly, smiling when he scoffed again before leaving the kitchen.

As she went back to make the hot chocolate, in less than 10 minutes she was done with it. Preparing the tray with 4 glasses of hot chocolate, she made her way back to the living room.

"Here" She put the tray on the table as Sunghoon reached out to one of the glass and took a sip.

"I made for you too"

"No thanks, I'm fine" Jay let out, not bothering to even look up.

"Don't worry, I'll have it instead if he don't want" Sunghoon took his glass and kept it to himself which didn't bothered him at all.

"And what about me?" She flinched, hearing Riki's voice from behind.

"Here's yours" Turning around, she handed him one of the glass.

He hummed in response before taking a sip from it, whilst Jay got up and left from there which caused her to frown as she went to sit with Sunghoon.

"Why is he like that?"

"He's allergic to you" She looked up at Riki, who shrugged his shoulders whilst taking another sip.

"Don't listen to him, he's just like that, infact, they both are the same."

"Do not compare me to that old man" Riki gave Sunghoon a sharp stare who just rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, Amara right?" Sunghoon asked as she nodded at him whilst Riki also walked away from there.

"In case you'd need to know, I'm gay and I have a boyfriend, Jay is taken as well, he has a girlfriend so Ni-ki is the only one who isn't taken."

"Why are you telling me this?" She asked cluelessly and placed the glass on the table.

"So you won't feel uncomfortable staying with us. Though Ni-ki isn't really into all these, you should keep some distance from him, if you want." Sunghoon explained.

"Oh I get it don't worry, anyways, you said you have a boyfriend, that's cool, what's his name?"

"Sunoo" He replied

"I have his picture as my wallpaper, do you want to see?" She nodded at him excitedly as he opened his phone and showed her his wallpaper.

"Is that you with him? From how long you're together?" She asked staring at the picture closely.

"We were best friends since we were young and then later, we got back together."

"That's so cute but where is he now?" She asked again.

"He studies abroad, his study will be complete in next year." Sunghoon replied, also staring at his picture with Sunoo, where they both were young.

"Can I meet him whenever he'll return, he looks really friendly" She asked diverting her attention to Sunghoon.

"Ofcourse, you two will get along well, because he's also talkative just like you."

"There are differences, he's talkative and she's annoying." They both looked up at Jay who interrupted them.

"It's alright, I don't take old people's words seriously anyways." She cut Sunghoon off and assured him who was about to scold Jay.

"Mind repeating your words?" With a glare, he proceeded to walk over to her.

"Can you please stop? And hey!! You can go back to your room and rest if you want." Sunghoon stepped in between and gently pulled her aside to protect her from Jay.

With an aggressive nod and a hum, she slowly made her way to her room before sticking out her tongue slightly to Jay behind Sunghoon.

Sunghoon pulled Jay outside to talk, trying to make him understand not to argue with her whilst he just scoffs and ignores his words.

___________________𐙚__________________