blossom

"Does this damn scar makes me look less beautiful? Not at all"

She scoffed before fixing back her t-shirt and just then she heard Sunghoon calling out for her.

Glancing at the clock that was stuck to 6, she walked out of her room and saw him standing outside her room.

"Done?" He asked once she stepped outside as closing the door behind, she nodded at him.

"Let's go" He led her outside before grabbing the fishing rod and a bucket.

As they left the house to go to the river, on the way Sunghoon remembered something.

"Wait, I forget the box of baits on the table, can you go get them, it's in the living room." He said to her, stopping in mid way as she nodded, going back inside with a sigh.

As she entered inside and made her way over to the living room, she stopped at her track in between, upon seeing the two of them sitting in the living room together.

Not wanting to ruin her own mood, she quietly walked over to the table, not even looking up for once and grabbed the small box that was placed on the table.

"Where are you going?" As she turned around to go back, she heard Riki asking.

"I'm going... To the river with Sunghoon" She replied and left from there immediately after, closing the door behind and running over to Sunghoon.

Heaving a sigh of relief, she handed the box to him as they continued the journey.

Since the river wasn't far away, it didn't took them long to reach there and once they did, Sunghoon already proceeded to prepare his fishing rod by attaching a small insect to it, that he took from the box.

He helped her prepare her rod as well, but minutes after he had quite a lot of fishes in his bucket already, whilst she didn't had anything because she never went to fishing before so it was difficult for her.

Sunghoon told her about all the tricks that she could use to catch fishes but she didn't seem to succeed in it so she gave up.

She got up and stood at the edge, staring down at the water flowing when she saw something in it. She furrowed her eyebrows and tried to look clearly, her eyes sparkled up and a smile made it's way over to her face as she went back and grabbed her bucket, taking it to the edge and putting it down.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon asked her, watching her taking something out from the water and putting it in the bucket.

She didn't replied and gestured for him to wait as she went more inside the water. More than half of the bucket was filled with water, as once she was done, she went to Sunghoon to show him that.

"I collected them from the edge, over there." She pointed at where she collected it from and showed him the bucket.

"I collected some beautiful fishes and 2 turtles, it's so pretty right?" She asked excitedly as he looked down at the bucket and saw some small colorful fishes.

"It is, where did you find them from, I never saw turtles in here?" He asked and stared at the bucket where they swam inside the water.

"There were a lot but they disappeared immediately and I couldn't catch all of them." She replied and put the bucket down.

After a while of admiring and playing with it, she left them back inside the river. Since Sunghoon was also done catching fishes now, he covered the buckets and they made their way back to home.

Reaching home, they went inside and he gave the bucket of fishes to Jay, who was in the kitchen to prepare for breakfast.

After a while of freshening up, they both were in the living room when a delicious aroma of fried fish noodles filled their nostrils as she glanced at her side to see Jay going to the dining table and arranging the dishes.

"Come here, both of you" They heard Jay who was now done arranging the dishes and called them over.

"Let's go" Sunghoon said and brought her to the dining table, making her sit before he also sat down.

She wasn't feeling well and recalling the incident, she didn't wanted to be there but at the same time she was scared to get up and leave because of Riki sitting infront of her while staring into her soul.

Jay took out the chopstick from it's packet and gave it to her as she stared at it before slowly reaching out and taking it from him.

As they proceeded eating, she also took a bite but since it was a new dish for her, she was having difficulties with the crunchiness of it.

"Eat this, it's the softer ones" Jay said and put the softer piece in her plate from the bowl.

The softer piece tasted more better as she finally seem to enjoy the meal. It seemed like she liked the food but watching her eating quietly, felt like something was still missing in the atmosphere but it was not like they could do anything about it.

"Can I go?" She asked to Sunghoon after finishing her meal which barely contained some piece of fried fishes, whilst the others were still eating.

He nodded at her as she got up and went to the kitchen to wash the plate. Then she made her way over to her room, not noticing Riki who was also done with his meal by now.

As she went inside her room and walked over to the window, forgetting to lock the door, she heard someone's footsteps from behind.

"Are you aware, what do you smell like... And that I could be obsessed with you?" Turning around, she watched him taking steps towards her, backing her down to the window.

She stood there speechless, whilst he was trapping her against the window before leaning in to her neck.

"Isn't it funny? You're smelling like the night-blooming cereus at day time?" His voice and the tone he used, terrified her for some reasons as she felt chills down her spine.

She wanted to say something but her throat felt too dry to say a word, whilst his well built frame was making it hard again for her to breathe.

Not having enough space to even move, she tried to get him away from her who seemed to didn't even budge.

When she didn't succeeded, a sob left her mouth which soon turned into crying as he finally noticed her feeling uncomfortable.

She was getting unconscious again as he picked her up and brought her to the bed. She was tired and felt sleepy but then suddenly, she felt a pair of lips pressed against hers.

It was more like a peck that she only felt it for a second but her eyes were so heavy and she was already unconscious to open her eyes for once, as she fall deep asleep and darkness surrounded her.

___________________𐙚__________________