meeting him again

"Yoon Amara"

The guy from the other side of the phone call replied.

"The only daughter of that doctor, Ken is supposed to take revenge from."

"What else?"

"According to Ken's plan, you'll kidnap that girl and brought her to our place. Ken is in Thailand right now, he'll deal with the rest once he'll return, and yeah I'm sending you a picture of her, take a look."

Letting out a hum in reply, Riki declined the call.

The next minute, he received a notification of the picture that was sent to him.

His poker face remained still, looking at the picture of the same girl he had met some days ago.

Turning off his phone and placing it on the night stand, he switched off the lights, staring at the ceiling and falling asleep right after.

___________

It has been 5 days since Amara last saw this guy, she always waited for him to show up at the same place near the bridge but he never did after that day.

She didn't wanted to go again but she still had a slight amount of hope that she might see him so she decided to visit there again today.

Glancing at the clock, she wore her shoes and made her way outside, knowing everyone is probably in their rooms she left to visit that place.

Today she didn't decided to wait but look for him anywhere near, maybe she'll be able to find him.

As usual it was dark in there as she made her way inside the hallway type place where she walked with him last time.

With steady steps she walked for a while till she encountered a pole from which the light was coming and 3 men standing there and blabbering something with their back facing her.

They seemed drunk and since they couldn't see her, she decided to escape from behind but she accidentally stepped on something, making a noise which gained their attention and the next moment she saw them slowly approaching her.

Now she was regretting her decision of not going back instead of trying to escape. They had an ugly grins on their faces which screamed their intentions as she ran from there before they could reach out to her.

She ran faster, having no clue about where she was going because she was running opposite from where she actually came.

They kept chasing her until her foot collided with a small rock and she fell on her knees with a light scream. The mans stopped too and that's when she saw someone standing infront of her.

Looking up from his legs to his face which was slightly visible, she recognised him immediately, who was the same guy she has been looking for all this time.

His hands were tucked inside his hoodie pocket which he took out, and something she didn't expected was him, extending his hand out for her.

She hesitantly reached to it as he pulled her effortlessly and made her sit on a nearby surface.

Before he'd turn around, one of them came to him and grabbed his collar attempting to hit but he was too tall for that man, removing his hand from his collar he turned to the man, the echo of a hard slap could be heard which made her close her eyes for a second before opening it again.

Her gaze followed them who were now almost vanished from there, she flinched suddenly when he bent down infront of her, indicating her to get on his back since her knees were bruised and bleeding.

Holding onto his shoulders slowly, she got on his back with him started walking seconds after, causing her to immediately wrap her arms around his neck. She was wearing shorts and a full sleeve t-shirt, she didn't have much of a big boobs but she was still making sure if her chest wasn't touching his back.

After some minutes of walking he stopped once they reached the bridge again and placed her down on a surface.

He offered a handkerchief which she took and wiped the blood off, realising she made it slightly bloody, she looked around awkwardly.

He glanced down at her before bending down, taking the handkerchief from her and wrapping it gently around her knees that was bruised.

While doing so, his hoodie dropped from his head, exposing his hair and face completely.

It was the first time she saw his face properly, he was so handsome and charismatic that she was wondering if this all was even real.

"Are you.. just going to stare instead of thanking me?" He looked up straight in her eyes once he was done.

His raspy voice and the sudden intense stare made her throat dry as she gulped slightly, diverting her gaze immediately after, out of nervousness.

"T-thanks"

"Why are you here at this late?" He asked getting up from there and sitting next to her.

"I was just taking a walk"

"Alone?"

"Yes" She replied, looking around the empty bridge and feeling the fresh air.

"You shoved them away just by a slap, that was so cool." She let out, turning her head to the other side to hide her expressions.

However, she received no response from him which made her frown as she turned to him to see if he disappeared again but luckily he didn't.

She felt slightly bad that he stopped talking once she started acting comfortable with him.

"Thank you for your help" Saying, she got up with struggles and proceeded walking away from there.

She was happy to meet him again and thought she could get to know him but he didn't seemed to be interested in socialise.

Somewhere inside of her was a hope that he will stop her but it drowned down when she saw the cross way, she tried her best to make herself look like she really did wanted to leave when in actuality, she didn't.

"Listen"

Her eyes grew wider and her steps halted as she processed if he really called her.

Realising he did it really, a wide smile appeared on her face which she tried to hide by biting her lips hardly and finally turned back around.

"Can we meet again tomorrow?"

___________________𐙚__________________