thrill

"So, how is everything?"

The voice from the other side of phone call ringed in the man's ear, as he settled himself comfortably on the chair.

"Everything is going right according to your instructions."

"As expected from you, I was aware that you'll handle it very well, you never disappoints me."

Hearing the compliment, Steven felt proud but that was until he remembered something.

"By the way, how's Riki's empression been on you these past days."

"Usual, why?" He let out a long hum, figuring out how he should put it up now infront of Ken.

"I just have this feeling that he's been upto something."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that, are you sure you want him to keep that girl without killing her?" He asked, finally getting to ask the thing that has been bothering him.

"Are you doubting my decision of trusting him?" A chuckle was heard from the other side as Steven went silent.

"Honestly understandable, because you don't know him completely but I do." Receiving the response, he waited for him to continue.

"That kid has been with me when he was 5, I raised him and turned him into what he is right now, do you think he'll betray me just like that for a mere girl?" Another chuckle echoed after finishing his sentence as Steven tightened his jaw.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I trust him the most, even more than you that he would never ever betray me, someone he sees as his father."

Steven clenched his jaw, the expression of his face showed hatred as he hummed in response.

"Anyway, I'm returning in a month, I will have to discuss the rest later on with you all." He hummed again and soon after they ended the call.

The fact that, Riki's behaviour in the club regarding that girl was odd, something he'd never saw him doing ever before.

Steven might be the right hand of Ken but he still can't seem to beat Riki when it comes to win Ken's trust. Typing up some informations on the laptop, he closed it after collecting the rest of the information and heaving a sigh.

_________

Waking up from her slumber, she slowly opened her eyes, blinking it rapidly and trying to figure out where she is at and what time it is.

Feeling a hand against her chest which she was hugging, she gulped down a saliva before slowly turning around.

Her eyes widened when his hand accidentally touched her breast due to the movements, as she widened her eyes, watching him being shirtless and staring down at her which didn't helped any better.

She opened her mouth to scream but it was muffled when he smashed his lips against hers, shutting her up in between and getting on top of her.

His hands were on either side of her head now, as he pulled away from her. She was literally frozen at her spot, still laying down under him and processing everything.

"Morning" She lifted her lashes to look at him as he whispered without any reaction.

As he moved slightly away from her, she took the opportunity and got up from the bed, looking around and sighing to see it was her own room.

"Oh I forget what I was going to do to you for ruining my shirt because you made me touch that thing." He stared down at her chest, diverting his gaze seconds later.

As she watched him walking over to her, she stepped backwards till her back hit the wall.

"Nevermind, I remembered" She watched as he took out a knife from somewhere on the table.

Her gaze fixed on the knife, whilst he bent down a little after pinning her against the wall. He traced it from the side of her thighs and stopped at her back, tracing it again to the other side of her thighs.

Her stare pierced through him as he watched her trembling hands turning onto a fist on the side of her thighs, indicating how terrified she was but refused to show it to him.

It amazed him as he looked at her to met with her glare as if she's planning his murder inside her mind.

"Don't touch me"

He chuckled, finding her adorable when she thought he's going to touch her again as he continued to trace the knife from her torso to all the way to her waist.

"And what if... I do?" He whispered in her ears, not leaving even slight space in between.

She grabbed onto his arms, trying to get his grip off, whilst death glaring him as he watched her struggling and failing to get away from him till she gave up.

"Nice try" He said with a smug, placing the knife aside somewhere and staring down at her body.

"From now on-" He cut himself off, tapping the tip of his fingers on her exposed thighs.

"Make sure you never go out with these kind of dresses or I'll take out the eyeballs of every single pair of eyes that will land on you."

Chills ran down her spine, as she struggled to keep up with her glare and eventually failed.

"I shouldn't turn around now or else you'll be shy." She looked up at him, staring cluelessly as he stepped backwards with a grin playing on his lips.

"Don't scream too loud though" With that, he turned around to leave, whilst she stared at his back.

Just as he stepped at the doorstep, she felt her dress falling off of her body and before she realised she was standing completely naked as she let out a startled scream and tried to cover up her body.

She looked up to see him disappearing as the door closed of him without looking back for once. She could imagine the smirk on his face that was there now as he leaves from there.

She grabbed the sheets from the bed and wrapped it around her body immediately, staring at the now ripped dress with a sigh before going to freshen up.

___________________𐙚__________________