drunk

The slightly crowded space was a bit far from the counter of drinks where Jay and Riki stood, having their drinks in peace.

Their eyes caught some suspicious figures in the crowd, assuming that the person they have came here for, must be already here.

As the figures of those men, made it's way to upstairs where the VIP rooms was, they diverted their gaze to each other.

It was for just then, their gaze fell on the entrance of the club where they finally saw Sunghoon, who they have been waiting for.

"I can't be drunk just yet, then what is that, am I seeing things?" Jay let out and shook his head, trying to clear his vision.

They saw Sunghoon securely leading Amara inside the club, whilst Jay still couldn't believe if he's actually seeing the right thing, Riki on the other side couldn't even recognise her because of her changed appearance.

There she nervously entered inside with Sunghoon, whilst looking around. She was wearing a short dress, actually suitable for the place but not for her in Riki's point of view.

"You're not seeing things" He replied with clenched fist, as many eyes turned her way to stare at her.

As Sunghoon spotted them, he led her to the counter and ordered a drink for her. However, they again spotted those men, wearing all black and looking for someone in the crowd.

Jay received a text and was informed that they're now calling them to their VIP room, as he whispered something in Riki's ears.

He made an eye contact with Sunghoon and nodded at him, telling him in gestures that they will be back.

She saw them both heading upstairs but she didn't paid much attention and grabbed the drink that the bartender was offering.

She finished the whole drink in seconds because it was sweet but she wasn't satisfied with the taste. There was a tray with a lot of drinks placed in it and from which Sunghoon was picking his drink.

Whilst he was looking around, she also took a drink from it and took a sip, her nose scrunching from the sweet and sour taste of the drink as she suddenly recalled the conversation she had with Bria earlier.

"Make him jealous" She mumbled to herself and gulped the whole drink.

Grabbing another one, she looked around to see how couples on the dance floor were grinding on each other.

She turned to her side and saw Sunghoon receiving a call from someone and having difficulties in hearing because of the loud music in the background.

He walked to the side to have the phone call, whilst she took the opportunity to figure out, how should she work on her plan now.

Gulping down the 10th and last drink, she made her way into the crowd to explore the place, whilst Sunghoon who was said to bring her upstairs, returned to the counter, only to see the chair empty where she was sitting.

Sunghoon started to look around into the crowd and even went in but it felt like she just disappeared in thin air.

He went back to the counter to ask the bartender about her and was informed that she had finished the whole tray of the drink which had alcohol in it.

"Fuck" Realising, she must be drunk by now, he had no other option but to tell them about her disappearance.

On the other side, Amara stepped inside an unknown room, which seemed to be the gaming room and a group of guys were playing billiards.

"Hey boys, I need a help" She yelled loudly and giggled afterwards, gaining their attention as they turned to look at her trembling figure approaching them.