addiction?

It was the next day of that incident, the previous day she didn't came out of her room even for once. Sunghoon even tried to convince her to join in dinner but she declined it everytime.

They had dinner in a weirdly peaceful surrounding because she wasn't there. Yes it has barely been a day or 2 since she's staying here but there was always a change in the atmosphere because of her presence.

Today morning she did came out of the room to get fresh, then went back inside soon, so it's going to be almost 2 days since she haven't ate anything.

It was evening and Sunghoon had again try to convince her to eat something but she never agrees. So, Sunghoon needed to talk things out to the others about this.

"You do remember we are going to attend the party in some days? We were only supposed to kidnap her and keep her here, not supposed to even touch her in any way." He burst out slightly after reaching the living room and gaining their attention.

"You must be a fool for thinking she have some weapons she's hiding because if she does, she wouldn't have stayed in here till now and would have attacked us on the very first day." Sunghoon was rather calm but it showed that he was disappointed as well.

"Now she's not eating anything, so just like you made a fuss, mind dealing with it as well if something happens, because I won't be taking blames for anything." With that he walked away from there to his room.

They didn't even reacted because they didn't knew what to react and that was when Riki got up, walking away from there.

As he stood infront of her room and opened it with no hesitation, he enters inside and sees her standing by the window, gazing outside.

He walked over to her and just as he reached out, she turned around suddenly, colliding with him she lost her balance and hold onto him.

She was feeling dizzy but when she saw him, she moved away, not until he pulled her again by the waist.

She struggled to get out of his grip and to breathe properly too, since his tall and muscular figure was blocking her sight and the air which had her difficulties in breathing as she was already feeling dizzy and weak because of skipping her meals.

Her smell, that he felt like it's familiar, distracted him and he didn't realised when she fainted in his arms. He looked down at her head resting on his arms and her being completely unconscious by now.

He brought her to the bed and laid her down, the smell still stayed and he didn't wanted to admit that it was familiar. With clenched fist resting either side of her head, he leaned in towards her neck.

The same addictive smell of the night-blooming cereus he used to be obsessed with in his childhood, why was he smelling it from her only now?

He pulled away from her neck and got up, breathing quite heavily and walking over to the window to have fresh air.

He looked around the whole room, there wasn't anything unusual, then how did she got that smell? Now that he already had smelled that once, he was seeking it more.

He know he's doomed because this smell will drive him insane everytime but he could less care, this addiction actually never harmed him, rather saved him.

After a while, she started to gain her conscious back, when she opened her eyes she was met by the sight of him sitting on a chair near the bed.

Being slightly startled, she got up immediately, proceeding to get off of the bed.

"Eat" He said, placing the plate of food on the table before getting up.

As she stood still at her place, he walked over to her, stopping infront of her and gazed down at her wrist.

Holding her wrist, he raised it gently to see the slight marks of his fingers on it. Whilst he was examining it, she tried to get her hands free but he just wouldn't let go.

He was holding it gently, yet she couldn't get his grip off of her so she bited on his hands in anger. It didn't seem to affect him but she still was able to free her hands and leave from there but he was fast enough to pull her back on the bed.

"I told you to eat" The stern tone sounded like as if he's demanding, which nearly broke her heart because she expected him to be softer by now.

The fact that she's used to this kind of behaviour because she had always saw the cruel side of her family but still why was it still hurting her? Maybe because she thought he was sweet and kind after the first encounter but now it turned out the exact opposite of that.

She hated the fact that she trusted him, because he's just like everyone else who hurts her.

As she sat on the bed properly, she realised that not eating is never a solution to anything as she took the plate of food.

She know she's helpless but she's not surprised because she always has been like that. She just decided to accept her fate and survive how she had been doing always.

Watching her finally eating the food, he slowly walked over to the doorstep and left. He already had an idea that something is odd because he never regrets anything but here he was wondering why was he feeling bad.

As he reached the leaving room, he watched Sunghoon and Jay arranging the dishes. It was after a while when she was done eating and exited the room.

Passing through the dining table, she went inside the kitchen to wash the plate as they saw the empty plate in her hands, assuming that she had ate already.

When Sunghoon saw her going inside the kitchen, he went to approach her and saw her washing off her plate.

"I know you might still not be in the mood to talk but I just wanted to ask you if you'd like to join me fishing at the river?" Sunghoon asked and took out a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"I'll join you" She turned to him and answered with a straight face.

"Then be ready, we'll be leaving tomorrow morning at 6" He said again as she nodded before she left from there.

Riki was still standing at the same place and Jay was sitting at the dining table as they watched her going back to her room quietly whilst looking down all the time.

As she reached her room and went inside, she realised that she still have Sunghoon, who's the only one that talks to her and seem to care about her.

She never went to fishing but in here everything feels exciting and that's why she agreed to join Sunghoon. Shrugging away all the thoughts, she sighed and laid down on the bed, drifting off to sleep soon after.

___________________𐙚__________________