befriending

After Sunghoon called her over for breakfast, she made her way outside, admiring the small dining table before approaching them.

However, except for Sunghoon, everyone was already present which made her feel awkward since they both are literally the grumpy twins, and doesn't even say a word unless it's necessary.

She looked around to find the kitchen, wondering Sunghoon might be still there.

"Sit" She looked at Jay after hearing him, who was staring down at his food.

"I'm waiting for Sunghoon"

"I'm here" Just as she finished her sentence, Sunghoon appeared from the side with a bowl of soup in his hands.

"Did you cooked these all?" She asked to Sunghoon, staring at the dishes with amazed eyes.

"Jay did, I just made the soup" Sunghoon replied, placing the bowl on the table.

"Nevermind, I was about to praise" Sunghoon chuckled at her words as she sat down with him.

"Wow, the atmosphere is so peaceful in here, no wonder y'all are a mute." She blurted out after having a bite and gazing outside from the open space.

"Well, not me though but them" Sunghoon pointed out to them with his gaze and continued eating.

"I know right, they-"

"Quit talking, you can continue that after the breakfast." Jay let out, shooting a glare at them both.

They both exchanged a look with each other and decided to stay quiet, since he seemed to be annoyed by their talks.

"I really can do it alone you know?" Sunghoon said one more time, not wanting her to be bothered about the chores.

"I know but let me just help you, I'm staying here so atleast I could do these, just sitting would be boring." She replied, and Sunghoon had no other option but to let her help him with doing the dishes.

They get along pretty well from having random talks while cleaning the dishes which wasn't a lot and only took them some minutes to finish.

"You can go, dry your hands off I'll place them back." Sunghoon suggested before turning to place the dishes back at it's place.

Nodding, she walked out of the kitchen and dried her hands with a towel that she found near. Then she spotted Jay outside, who seemed to be preparing for going out somewhere.

"Where are you going?" She asked curiously, and just then Sunghoon also appeared.

"The water in here is cold so we're going to the lake to shower. If you say, I'll brought you warm water from there to shower." Sunghoon replied as they proceeded to made their way outside.

"No need of that, I don't shower with warm water, I prefer cold." She uttered, realising the slight bruises she have on her arms from when her dad beated her are still fresh.

"Are you sure? The weather is too cold and the water in here would probably be freezing as well." Sunghoon asked again whilst Jay began walking away.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine"

"Alright then" Saying, Sunghoon jogged to catch up with Jay as she went inside, heaving a sigh.

As she wandered around the house, she saw Riki sitting in the backyard and gazing at the garden infront of him. She walked over and stood near him, debating if she should say something or not.

"Can I ask you something?" Looking down at her feet she asked, deciding to leave if he won't reply, but to her surprise, he hummed in response.

"How did you brought me here, and for how long I'll stay here?" She asked again, sitting next to him, patiently waiting for an answer.

"Do you have a problem in staying here?" He asked back, shifting his gaze to her as she looked away.

"I mean, I don't but still?" She looked at the other side, doubting if he'd reply her this time.

"You'll stay here" He replied and got up, turning around to leave.

"For as long as I want" With that, he walked away from there, as she turned to stare at his back.

She turned back around, making a confused face before continuing to gaze at the garden.

After half an hour later she heard noises, indicating that Sunghoon and Jay had return. Realising, she was supposed to be done with shower now, she got up and went inside.

"What about my clothes?" She asked once they gathered in the living room.

"Oh yes, we've bought clothes for you but I don't know if you'd like them, you should give it a try." Sunghoon suggested.

"Even if she won't like it she still have to accept it unless she'd like to wander around naked."

"Hey!! Jay stop, she's a girl"

"Am I wrong though?" Jay shrugged his shoulders whilst Sunghoon just shook his head in disappointment.

"Please don't mind him, let's go I'll show you the clothes first." Sunghoon walked over to her, insisting in showing her where her clothes are as she nodded.

As they walked ahead, she suddenly loosed her balance and was about to collide with the wall but Sunghoon caught her by the arms which earned a slight scream from her, because he accidentally touched her bruises.

"Are you okay? I thought I saved you" He asked in confusion after letting go of her arms when he heard her scream.

"I-I'm fine, don't worry" She assured as they made their way inside again.

Jay and Riki watched as they both left from there, realising how Sunghoon is literally befriending her.

"She's weird" Jay commented followed by a sigh before he walked away, leaving Riki alone.

As they both reached her room, they went inside and Sunghoon opened the wardrobe, taking out a big bag, which had her clothes inside.

"You can choose whichever clothes you like, and let me know if it's enough." Saying, Sunghoon got up, gesturing for her to look forward it.

"Thank you Sunghoon, you're so nice." She gazed up at him with a smile, earning a smile in return as well.

"Of course, you can always come to me if you'd need anything." She hummed in reply as he left from there after giving her a last assuring smile.

Heaving a sigh, she began to look through the bag, there were shirts, t-shirts and different kind of tops along with shorts, but some full pants and jeans were not her type, it was either too skinny or weirdly colour printed.

She bited her lips in embarrassment when she encountered a package, wondering there might be undergarments.

However, before opening the package, she saw a note stick on it, taking it out she read the sentences written on it.

"Hey!! I'm a 26 year old married woman and the instructor of the mall these guys are buying clothes from, there are girl's undergarments inside this package for you which I've packed by myself so don't be embarrassed. Have a good day..."

She covered her mouth, trying to stiff her laughter, as well as being in disbelief.

Shaking her head to shook the thoughts away, she picked a shirt and some shorts before going inside the washroom and preparing for shower.

___________________𐙚__________________