crimson

She was in her room when Sunghoon went to call her for breakfast. She has been trying to remember what happened last night in the club but she seems to be failing in remember as she made her way outside.

Sunghoon went to the kitchen to take something, whilst Jay was preparing for the plates as she sat on her usual spot and waited for them.

It was for a minute later she felt a presence beside her, she thought it was Sunghoon as she looked up at him with a smile until she realised who it actually was.

Sunghoon returned soon after and when he saw Riki sitting next to her, he went to sit across them.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday in the party? I envy you so much for insulting that old man which I've been wanting to do always, I don't like him at all."

Sunghoon uttered with a chuckle as she looked at him.

"I don't remember anything, who are you talking about?"

She questioned back since she still couldn't remember anything.

"Oh then it's good if you don't remember anything, let's dig in now."

Sunghoon gestured for her to start with her breakfast.

"Give your little brain a rest and stop thinking about it."

Jay said to her when he saw her not eating properly and lost in her thoughts.

She didn't responded anything and continued with her meal when out of nowhere, she felt a hand on her thighs which caused her to slightly choke on her food.

"Eat slowly"

She saw Jay offering a glass of water which she took from him, who was  unaware of what exactly caused her to choke.

After she calmed down, she shooted a glare to him, trying to remove his hands but he just wouldn't let her, so she decided to finish her meal and leave from there as soon as possible but instead it was him who was done eating before her and left.

After breakfast, she slowly proceeded to his room to ask something she have been wanting to do so. Upon reaching,
she saw him standing by the bed and engrossed in his phone as she walked over to him.

She just stood there for a while, not knowing what to say or having the courage to ask him, until he notice her and looks up at her.

"W-why did you kissed me?" He stared at her for some seconds before diverting his gaze back to his phone.

"Because I can" He shrugged his shoulders as she blinks her eyes rapidly.

"Y-you can't" She uttered, whilst he picked his jacket up from the bed and wore it, as if he's about to go out.

"That's not a valid reason, you kissed me twice" She complained, grabbing onto his arms to stop him from going anywhere.

He effortlessly get his arms away without hurting her whilst she got on the bed but before she could reach out to him, he proceeded to walk towards the door and in the attempt of jumping on him, she fell down from the bed.

He turned around after hearing the loud thud and saw her sitting up on the ground, locking the door behind with a sigh, he approached her and bent down, picking her up from the floor before going to sit on the bed.

"Does it hurts?" He asked, wiping the dust away from her clothes whilst she kept avoiding his gaze.

That was until he slightly squeezed her body against his, as she eventually looked back at him, nodding slightly with tear filled eyes and lower lip sticking out in a pout.

"Where?" He asked again, removing a strand of hair from her face.

The tears rolled down on her cheeks but she held the sob still and pointed on her arms.

Her breathe got stuck when he trailed down her t-shirt to her arms, exposing it completely as he places soft tender kisses on it.

From her arms, to all the way to her face, he placed gentle kisses on all over her face, wiping away her tears in the process.

"I was supposed to go out" He uttered, raising their intertwined fingers up before kissing the back of her palms.

"No don't go, stay with me please" She embraced him to prevent him from going anywhere.

He stayed still on his spot, letting her do whatever she was doing until she accidentally touched him somewhere she shouldn't have.

"You want me to stay with you?" He asked as she hums in reply almost immediately.

He got up upon hearing her and laid her down on the bed, getting on top as he stared down at her for some seconds.

"Then be a good girl" She blinked her eyes at him, getting the hint of what's going to take place by the way he whispered and stared down at her.

As he leans in and places a kiss on her neck, she closed her eyes tightly, slowly giving in her consent.

_________

Staring at the ceiling for what felt like hours, she finally got up and sat on the bed. It was night already and he had already left hours ago.

After what happened earlier, she pretended to be asleep in front of him when he was about to leave, because she didn't know how to face him.

She was still in his room as she walked over to the mirror, staring at her reflection and examining her looks.

She had wore his shirt because her already dusted clothes were thrown somewhere in the corner of the room.

Slowly reaching out her hands to the shirt's collar, she opened a few buttons of it to see the marks of him filled on all over her neck and shoulders, her lips red and swollen as she recalled his words from earlier.

"You belong to me, those eyes, lips, all of it. Your everything belongs to me."

He whispers, nibbling on her very sensitive spot, whilst she whines loudly.

"Say what?"

"I-I belong to you- Aah"

Remembering the way, she was making those noises very loudly, she covered her face with her palms, running over to the bed and shoving her face inside the blanket.

"Gosh, it was so embarrassing"

___________________𐙚__________________