hoodie guy

Exhausted, Amara entered inside her room after completing all the chores, just to meet by a messy sight.

Clothes everywhere, on the floor, bed and couch with her older brother looking for something in her wardrobe.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for my shirt"

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR SHIRT IN MY WARDROBE?"

"Because mom said, she had put it in here."

Heaving a sigh of disbelief, she walked over to him to look for the shirt by herself.

She found it in one look which was on the corner, she picked it up before turning to him and throwing it on the floor.

"There"

"What the fuck!! Why did you threw it?"

"You're seeing that right? That's why" She replied sarcastically, ponting at her clothes which were on the floor.

"MOM" He called out whilst shooting a glare at her, who did the same.

"What's wrong?" Her mom rushed inside worriedly, hearing a loud yell.

"You put my shirt in here for her to throw it like that? It was new, I haven't even wore it once." He complained while pointing at his shirt.

"Amara, what is this?"

"What? Are you not seeing the mess he created in here?" She asked, showing the messy state of her room.

"Those are your old clothes but his one was new which he had bought yesterday, couldn't you have just picked your clothes up?"

"Why did he even do that at the first place? Couldn't he have just put it aside instead of throwing it?" She fought back with the same energy her mom used.

"Watch your tone Amara, he's older than you and what if he did threw your clothes, he must be in a hurry, it won't take much for you to pick it up again instead of arguing."

Amara looked away, sighing in utter disbelief after hearing her mom.

"Are you not tired taking his side everytime even when he's wrong? I help you with chores and other works but what does that brat do for you?"

Just as she finished her sentence, she received a hard smack on the head from her mom.

"He's a brat and what are you? You're not a brat for talking about him like this?" Amara stared at the ground, clenching her fist.

"Fix your attitude or I won't hesitate to tell your dad about how much disrespectful you've became." She warned her before taking her leave.

"Deserved"

Amara clenched her jaw, not even wanting to look up, knowing that her brother would have a smirk resting on his face as he muttered those before leaving from there as well.

The smack wasn't that hard to hurt her but what actually hurted her was her mom's words and action.

Taking a deep breathe and holding back her tears she went downstairs, walking straight to the door step and leaving the house.

Since everyone were inside their room and no one saw her leaving, she ran from there, wanting to be away from that place.

She reached that place where she'd visit everytime she'd be upset, it was the bridge, she stood at the edge of it staring down at the sparkling river under the moonlight.

"Why am I even upset? It's not something that happened for the first time, it does always." She trailed off, looking up at the sky as the wind began to blow slightly.

"People talks about karma, but why doesn't that exist for me too? Just because I'm helpless and can't treat everyone the same way they treats me? Just because I'm way too fucking nice to show them that side of me that they actually deserve."

She screamed at the sky, whilst tears threatened to come out from her eyes.

"Silly me, who am I even talking to?" She scoffed, chuckling bitterly and looking down at her feet.

However, just then she heard footsteps, wiping her tears immediately she turned around and caught a sight of a guy entering inside a hallway type place near the bridge.

"Hey, stop right there" She called out and ran after him, who was unbothered and continued to walk.

"Heyy!! Hoodie guy, stop I said"

She ran fastly to catch upto him and just as she did, she grabbed his sleeves, halting his steps.

"God, are you deaf or sum? I've been calling you from the past 2 minutes." She breathed out heavily as he looked at her.

His face slightly visible since it was covered with the hoodie, as he jerked his arms away from her and continued on his way, whilst she stared at him in disbelief with her mouth slightly open.

"How rude" She muttered, catching upto him again and walking side by side with him.

"Did you perhaps heard me earlier? Were you eavesdropping?" She asked, tapping on his sleeves slightly and earning a sigh from him.

"Are you a mute?" She kept asking questions, whilst he was getting annoyed by her presence.

He halted in his steps, causing her to stop in her track as well before he turned to her completely. His face wasn't completely visible but she could still make up as to how he looks like, the only feature she could figured completely was his plump lips.

He pointed behind her, indicating that there is something as she furrowed her eyebrows and looked behind her just to see darkness and nothing else.

"What?" She asks as she don't find anything but just as she turned around, he was nowhere to be seen.

She looks around everywhere, taking some steps forward and realising that how he just disappeared.

Since it was late at night and so dark everywhere, she decided to head home, it wasn't like he would have talked to her anyways.

Before leaving, she glanced behind one last time, encountering the same darkness with no one inside of it.

"Strange"

___________________𐙚__________________