Ride or Die

It's been a week since they decided to publicize their relationship, Jeff and Rey seem to not worry much, same with Bible. Kei, on the other hand, can't help but be worried, especially when it comes to her social media.

She knew that the moment Bible mentioned her, there were people who would hate her especially when they found out that she was a fan of Bible before being his girlfriend. The thing is, she's a bit worried that she must take down her social media. Kei wants to still be able to fangirl over Bible, Jeff, Nakunta, and Barcode.

It was on a Saturday when they decided it was the best time to go live and announce their relationship, they decided to do it ad Jeff and Rey's place, specifically in the living room.

The four of them had no schedule for the day so they spent their day at home, with Jeff making sure that Kei's room was wide open while Bible was there, earning an eye roll from her.

Bible is pretty excited about the live announcement, Jeff and him decide that they'll just use Jeff's account (because why not?) and announce the upcoming live on their agencies and their personal social media.

Jeff and Rey are planning to wear matching outfits and once Bible is alone with Kei, he realizes that she seems to not be as thrilled as him.

"You good?"

"Mhm, just nervous"

"Everything will be fine, there's nothing to worry about, you have me"

"I know but I don't know how the fans will react and that's kinda scary"

Bible brings the girl into his arms, softly reassuring her that whatever happens, he'll always be there to protect her. The girl melts into his arms, letting out a long sigh and circling her arms around his middle.

The older plops himself back onto Kei's bed, bringing her with him and earning a giggle from her. Kei can't help but giggle as Bible holds her, her body slightly on top of him and his hold tightening before he suddenly swings his legs around her, koala hugging her.

"AAA! Stop! I can't breathe!"

Kei tries wriggling her way out of Bible's hold, only for the guy to laugh at her attempt, she huffs before she opens her mouth and bites Bible's shoulder, earning a groan before she finally could escape once he loosen his hold on her.

Kei stood in front of Bible, grinning as she watched him rub his shoulder, she was pretty sure that he wouldn't act mischievous but he suddenly sat up and grabbed her once again and plopped themselves onto the bed once again.

This time Bible only holds her as she settles on top of him, she does try to wiggle out of his hold but he firmly holds her in place, before then gently loosening his hold on her only so she could lay beside him, facing him.

Bible brings his hand up to her face, resting it on her cheeks before he den leans in and places his lips on her. He can feel her hands fists onto the fabric on his chest and he can't help but shift his hand to her nape for a deeper kiss. As Kei was about to let Bible have a taste of her, a shout was heard from out of her room.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE KISSING!"

Kei moved away from Bible in shock, before then they giggled, not believing how Jeff was that protective to the point he sensed them kissing. Kei mumbles softly about how she hopes Jeff got smacked in the head by Rey.

Bible grins at Kei before once again bringing her closer and into his arm. Ever since they officially became a couple, the older one has the urge to just be around Kei or at least see her, his affectionate level also heightens.

Sometimes Bible finds himself calling Kei for another reason and a couple of times he finds himself staring at her picture when he has schedules and a couple of times he finds himself staring at her lips, wanting to plant his own on hers. It was a weird feeling for him, it was not his first time liking someone but never as intense as with Kei.