Sketch

A/N: This is a super special chapter and originally I do not plan to upload it anywhere as this is a short chapter for a dear friend of mine!

It's been a week since Kei revealed her story to Jeff, Rey, and Bible. Rey has been trying to convince her to tell them what happened to her to Ta and Code, but she refused for now, not wanting the two boys to go to overprotective mode.

It was Friday and Kei is in university, attending class. She sighs as she listens to the lecturer presenting the class materials, hoping time would pass by quickly. Another hour passes and she's finally done with her class.

Kei immediately left class and decided to go to a cafe nearby, she walks alone with earphones on her ears, blasting music. It doesn't take long for her to arrive at the cafe, and thankfully it's not crowded. She then heads towards the counter to order.

"Hello, what would you like to order?"

"A Venti Cafee Americano and a glazed donut, please. Under the name of Kei."

"That'll be 195 Baht. Cash or Card?"

"Card, please."

"Sure, I'll call you once your order is ready, Thank you for ordering"

Kei moves to find a seat after she ordered and scrolled through her social media as waits for her name to be called. Soon enough, her name was called and she stood up and took her order.

She sips her Americano and pulls out her laptop, deciding to do her university classwork. She opens her file and starts going through her work, pulling out her tab so she can check on her references.

She does her work for about an hour when she decided to grab her phone and when to her text messages, she texted one of her contact numbers, making sure with her that they'll be meeting today.

Once she made sure her appointment is still on, she placed her phone down and continued working. By the time the clock strikes 3 pm, she starts unpacking her stuff and silently went out the her appointment.

Kei took a bus toward the meeting place, once she stepped off the bus, texting Cookie she was in the area and went to search for the store she was supposed to go to. It took her a while but she manage to find it.

She made sure that she was in the right place before going in. Kei is immediately greeted by Cookie, the shop owner, before being ushered to the sofa. She sat down while Cookie grabbed her sketch and showed it to Kei, who nods in approval.

Since the two has come to an agreement, they then went ahead with the sketch. It doesn't take long to finish as the design was fairly simple. Kei was happy with the result and thanked Cookie for her service before leaving the shop.

After she left the shop, she immediately went back to her place. Dropping all her stuff on her desk, she went and took a quick shower before plopping herself in her bed. She pulls out her phone and opens her group chat with Jeff, Rey, Ta, Code, and Bible, before texting them.