How You Feel

It's 12 o'clock and Rey is in Kei's university's parking lot, waiting for the girl to come out. She informed the younger that she'll pick her up so that they can go visit Jeff. Rey stares out of the car as she sips her coffee and checks on the phone in case Kei texts her.

It doesn't take long for Rey to see Kei walking out of her university, she watches as the younger looks around and once she saw Rey's car, she approaches it. Kei immediately got into the car, not saying much, buckle herself in, and slumped on the passenger seat.

"Kei? You okay?"

"Hm, no want talk"

"Okay, do you want to grab coffee before going to Jeff"

"Mhm"

Rey frowns at how Kei is being tight now before starting to drive off. The two sat in silence with music playing softly from the radio, Rey drive them to a Starbucks drive-thru and ordered Kei her usual coffee before heading straight to BOC.

The two arrived in BOC and went straight inside the company, and they were immediately greeted by Jeff. He went straight to Rey, kissing the girl before going to Kei and hugging the younger.

The three then went to the company's lounge and sat on the sofa, with Rey in the middle of Kei and Jeff. Kei ends up resting her head on Rey's shoulder and her ears covered with her headphones while Rey and Jeff talk softly.

"What's with Kei? Is she sick?"

"I don't know... she's been like this since I pick her up"

"Did she say anything? Did something happen?"

"No, I wanted to ask but she seems down and doesn't want to talk"

"Oh no..."

"Hopefully she'll talk soon"

"Poor kid"

The two were about to continue their conversation when two figures entered the lounge, Jeff grins and immediately went to them, greeting them. Rey stood up at the sight of the two 'strangers', bringing Kei up with her. Jeff then starts introducing them to Kei and Rey.

"Phi, this is Rey, my girlfriend, and Kei, my daughter"

"Rey, Kei, this is my Phi's, Phi Mile and Phi Apo"

Rey and Kei greeted both Mile and Apo, and they all sat down on the sofa, with Mile and Apo sitting across Kei, Rey, and Jeff. The five of them started to talk, with Rey, Mile, and Apo mostly conversing. The setting has changed too, with Kei sitting between Rey and Jeff, as she leans absentmindedly towards Jeff and her hands holding onto Rey.

The conversation went on for about half an hour when a presence was seen outside the lounge. Instead of focusing on the conversation between Mile, Apo, and Rey, Kei keeps her eyes trained on the figure outside the lounge.

The figure went back and forth outside the lounge when suddenly the door opens and a head pops out from the gap in the door. The person looks at who's inside the lounge before going inside.

"Hello!" The figure greeted as he enters the lounge.

"Hey, Bible" "Hi, Nong" "Hello, Mr. Bible" "Hi, Bible" "Hi, Phi' Bible"

"What are you guys doing?"

"Oh, we're just talking and getting to know each other!" Jeff replied.

"Oh, that's nice"

"What about you? What are you doing here, nong?" Apo asked the younger.

"Oh, I'm here to pick up the fans gifts"

"Are you going back soon?" Mile asked.

"Yups, I'm gonna go now."

"You sure you don't want to hang here for a while?" Rey asked softly.