'DIFFERENCES' ARC: 0̲2̲0̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
             [Wet dreamz]-[-J. Cole]
0:00 ❍─────── 4:49
                       ↻ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↺
Volume: ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%
(One of my fav song btw🌚)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
——————
|APRIL 6TH
|FRIDAY
|2:36 AM
Slight sexual scene ahead⚠️‼️

"Okay, Miles this is the rest of work. What others do you need help with?"

The boy couldn't exactly focus on her question as she sat there with a more revealing than usual outfit on.

His eyes then met with hers noticing she went silent. He assumed she asked him something.

The girl smirked lowly at him, moving a bit closer to him. "¿Por qué miras ahí baby?(Why are you looking down there?)" she said with a teasing tone.

For the first time, he felt nervous around her. Why was she talking like that?

Moving closer, she took her hand to cup his face and slowly crawled over top of him, pushing him back on the bed.

He parted his lips, growing even more nervous.

Shit, he may be growing something else as well.

The way he just let her do anything she wanted, it's as if he wanted it too.

She moved her hands down his body, grinning at him noticing his whole demeanor change. As soon as she reached the designated place, he parted his lips as a small shaky breath escapes him.

"Ya sensible. Me encanta.(Already sensitive. I love it.)" she whispered to him.

Never would he have known he'd be such a bottom in a situation like this.

The girl leaned down to kiss him, undoing his belt. The widest grin came upon her face , leaning her forehead against his.

"Sigue adelante..(Keep going..)" he muttered under his breath.

—————

His eyes shot open.

He narrowed his eyes down to his lower half, feeling a bit stiff.

Of course.

Why the hell would he have a dream like that? Was it a coincidence he couldn't see the girl's face? From what he recalls, he only saw half her body in the dream. It's like, her face was a blur.

He was sure of who he dreamed about. The crazy part is;

Why the hell was he angry that he didn't get to finish the dream?

The heavy sweating, heavy breathing, everything was hot.

Leaning his head back on the pillow, he put a hand to his forehead.