𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘌𝘙𝘈: 0̲0̲2̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

(PLEASE VOTE😭)

Now Playing:

[You know how we do it]-[Ice Cube]
              0:00  ❍─────── 5:08
                        ↻   ◃◃  Ⅱ  ▹▹     ↺
        Volume:  ■■■■■■■■□□ 80%

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
DECEMBER 4TH
TUESDAY
9:50 am

"The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do. Sit y'all asses back down." Mrs. Carmen said to the students.

It was the ending of first period and Kelani was tired of her everyday bullshit. She'd purposely made them miss break out of spite. This time, she's had enough.

'Ese culo gordo no puede perseguirme, me voy.'(that fat ass can't chase me, I'm leaving)

The girl grabbed her book bag and put it onto her back. She stood up, and walked towards the door really wanting to see her best friend.

"Where do you think your going, Spanglish?" The teacher called out to her. Kelani turned around swiftly in response. She flipped her off. "Your Mexican ass is supposed to be in here. They aren't having tacos for lunch."

The classroom gasped at her racist assumptions. Kelani stood there in shock as she heard whispers from other students.

"vete a la mierda, puta!(fuck you, old bitch!)" she yelled before walking out, hearing all of the ooo's. She knew she'd be sent to the office later but it wasn't her fault. Well, it sort of was, but she provoked her into insulting her.

What would be the point of sending her to the office? They wouldn't know what she's saying anyway.

Completely forgetting about the poor decision she's made, Kelani made her way to the lockers where she saw Janiyah waiting for her. She ran up to her, taking off her book bag and put it against the lockers.

Her best friend looked over at her with an annoyed look and crossed her arms. "Teacher being a bitch again?" She asked.

Kelani opened her locker after putting in the combination code and putting her book bag inside. "Sí, I called her a..bitch. Así lo dices?(is that how you say it?)"

Janiyah put a hand to her mouth in shock. She looked at the girl in complete surprise with her eyebrows raised.

"Girl you for real..?" She muttered, removing her hand from her mouth.