𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘌𝘙𝘈: 0̲1̲0̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Now Playing:

                    [So high]-[-Doja Cat]
0:00 ❍─────── 4:18
↻ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↺
Volume: ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
DECEMBER 31ST
FRIDAY
7:09 pm

JANIYAH just finished putting on her black skin tight long sleeved dressy crop top. She wore dark denim low waisted jeans with waist beads around her.

The girl forced Kelani to wear something similar with her, having her in low waist black jeans and a short sleeved black striped crop top. The brunette had her curls in a bun with two curls down her forehead and along side her face. The round hoop hearings suiting her outfit, embracing it.

Janiyah put her hair into a high pony tail with small strand running down her face as she flaunted her new silver butterfly earrings to the girl.

"We look so good, oh my god. Can you see if dontae ready?" She asked her, putting her lip gloss on.

"Right here." They heard him say, causing the two of them to turn to the doorway.

The boy had on silver earrings with baggy light denim jeans. He wore a black hoodie over his more defined curls, looking at both of them.

Janiyah couldn't help but smile seeing how fine he looked in his outfit. He took a notice to her outfit as well but tried not to focus on her much.

He looked over at his sister and motioned the two of them to come downstairs with him.

As he turned his back and left the room expecting them to follow, Janiyah looked over at Kelani as they started to walk.

"Girl he is finee."

The girl looked at her with squinted eyes before turning back to her front view.

"Why tell me?" She laughed.

They are related, she wouldn't think the same about him no matter what.

"I just had to. How lit you think this party gonna be?"

Kelani looked at her confused. It took Janiyah a moment to realize why.

"Oh my fault, forgot you not familiar with those words." She chuckled.

The girl chuckled as they reached the bottom of the stairs behind her brother, heading to the living room.