𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙰𝚃𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝙲: 0̲1̲8̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
           [Money trees]-[-Kendrick Lamar]
       0:00  ❍─────── 3:52
↻  ◃◃  Ⅱ  ▹▹  ↺
        Volume: ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
| MARCH 26TH
| TUESDAY
| 11:19 PM
| TW⚠️‼️- slight mentions of kidnapping, human trafficking | Violence, mentions of blood

"Kelani. You know you can just tell me how you feel, amor."

She stood there, her heart warming from his soft tone. No doubt, she was in love. Her eyes carefully gazed Into his, seeing the pure emotions in his eyes instead of its normal faded look.

"Realmente...te quiero.(I really...love you.)" she spoke in a hushed voice.

His eyes raised, feeling satisfied by her answer. Moving closer to her, he snaked his arms around her waist. "You do?" He smiled lowly.

The girl slightly smiled along with him, avoiding eye contact. ".. lo que sea.(Whatever)"

He chuckled, playing with a strand of her hair. "So it's whatever, ah?"

Kelani rolled her eyes, still finding strength within her from her nervous state to pinch him. "Shush."

The boy smirked, taking one hand to grab the side of the girl's face, looking into her eyes.
"I love you too." He finally said to her as well.

Planting a kiss onto her lips, she gladly accepted it, gripping onto his collar and pulling him down towards her.

His hands snaked further down her body, kelani twitching a smirk on her lips within the kiss.

Maybe, this was how it was meant to be.

———————
| 7:00 AM
| WEDNESDAY
———————

The brunette jolted up from her alarm in utter shock. What the fuck just happened?

What's going on?

Her eyes were wide, feeling disgusted with herself. How could she have a dream like that?? She isn't even in love with him!

Gosh, she must be a horrible girlfriend. It was worse enough when they were about to hit it off with each other, and the fact that she kept it a secret from her boyfriend. Now, she's dreaming about him?

This was all her fault. She shouldn't have gotten into a relationship with him knowing she wasn't crazy over him. Yeah she likes Zion, somewhat, but she doesn't really want to be with him. She thinks about miles more than she's even remembered that her and Zion were dating.

Yet, she doesn't want to break it off. She's never been good at break ups. It was awkward and mainly not worded right. She's been with about three people before Zion, but it was just puppy love.

Her and Zion was something she couldn't describe. It was rushed and not really considered. It has to end here before he's lead on any longer.