𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘌𝘙𝘈: 0̲0̲4̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Now Playing:

      [I wonder]-[Kanye West]
    0:00 ❍─────── 4:03
          ↻ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↺
      Volume: ■■■■■■■■□□ 80%。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
DECEMBER 10TH
MONDAY
8:01 AM

"You remember what we gotta do tonight man?"

The teen nodded, sighing. "Yeah, meet me at the tunnel at arounddd..." he paused, moving his arm up to his chin, glancing at the watch on his wrist.

"Like, around eight pm. This the last thing you'd have to do in a while. Otherwise, you'd be doing normal patrolling for any wanted criminals for that bounty. You need that for you and your mom." The bald man replied.

He nodded in agreement, looking at his uncle. "I know." The boy sighed.

"Aight. Go home and put on regular clothes for school miles. We'll meet up later."

The boy nodded, clicking a transparent button on the collar shaped like a crown, causing his mask to move and secure his revealed face. His neon colors lit up the dark lit room where the two males stood.

He proceeded to put his metal claws back on carefully since the points were very sharp. The boy raised his head at the man before heading to the window leading to an ally.

"See you, uncle Aaron." He said, jumping down feet first. After holding onto a street pillar, he grabbed the book bag that he hid behind the dumpster so he wouldn't leave any tracks in that abandoned house.

Quickly taking off his mask, he stuffed the armored clothing he wore in his book bag leaving him in a tight black long sleeved shirt with baggy cargo pants with a black belt around them. He sighed, putting the bag on his back, walking out of the alleyway.

After rushing home, he made sure to change into reasonable clothing before leaving the house.

______
"¡Adiós Mijo! Que tengas un gran día en la escuela!(Have a Great day at school!)" The boy's mother said, grabbing onto the side of his face while smushing her lips onto his cheek.

Miles held onto her arms, feeling suffocated in her touch. "Y-Yo seré mamá(I-I will mom)" he muffled into her arms.

Rio moved from him, holding his face in her hands. The love she had for her son was just so special to both him and her. She couldn't help but give him another tight hug.

The boy just dealt with it because he didn't mind it all. He loved his mother, her and his uncle were the only people he had left after he lost his father. After she had her moment with him, she finally let him walk out of the door.