𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙰𝚃𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝙲: 0̲1̲4̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

              [Ridiculous]-[-Ariana Grande]               0:00  ❍─────── 4:18                        ↻   ◃◃  Ⅱ  ▹▹  ↺      Volume:  ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%。

              0:00  ❍─────── 4:18
                        ↻   ◃◃  Ⅱ  ▹▹  ↺
      Volume:  ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
FEBRUARY 21ST
WEDNESDAY
4:06 AM

(⚠️WARNING: Suggestive Dialogue pertaining to suicide‼️)

HIS EYES squeezed shut as he threw his head back, having the fluids go within his veins. He slumped onto his bed harshly, resting his head onto his pillow.

His muscles all relaxed at once as he began to feel nothing. Everything went numb, completely numb. The only thing he could navigate were his pupils, scanning the door across from his bed to make sure it was locked.

He parted his lips unintentionally, sloppily moving his arm to test the numbness.

A small smirk raised at the corner of his lips, finding it slightly amusing to see his body move so weakly.

No, this wasn't a normal routine. Anytime he couldn't sleep due to his night terrors, he'd always have something there to help him.

It wasn't healthy, but who cares about that right?

It prevented him from lashing out onto anyone as well, especially his mom. That'd be the last thing he'd want. Everything building up inside of him, who wouldn't just let it loose even if it wasn't the best way?

Whatever works, works.

Out of all the decisions he's made, this isn't the best. He isn't addicted, most certainly not. It's just a reliever when he needs it. Not everyone that says they need to 'take a breather' is actually taking a breather. They just tend to bottle up the thoughts they were having only making it worse for themselves.

He fought up just enough strength to pull the covers over his body while still having the consciousness. Laughing to himself slightly, he couldn't think of any better way to sleep.

Miles made sure not to take too much to avoid overdosing. The only reason why he hadn't already, was because of his mother.

He'd hate to leave her all alone, he wants to be here to protect her because of what he failed to do for his father.

Without her, he'd probably take a whole dose without hesitation.

His mind raced with constant thoughts, waiting for his body to go into hibernation. Not a single thought was good.