𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙰𝚃𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝙲: 0̲1̲6̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
      [Right my wrongs]-[-Bryson Tiller]
             0:00 ❍─────── 3:52
                       ↻ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↺
      Volume: ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
——————————
| FRIDAY.                   
| 3:51 PM
| MILE'S RESIDENCE.

"BUENO. We almost done? What other thing have you need help with?" The girl raised an eyebrow, looking over at the boy who rested against the bed boards with a blank expression.

"I think, I'm good." He replied somewhat softly. He actually felt pleased with her help.

"Okay, great!" The girl grinned slightly, handing the laptop over to him once again. He accepted it from her, looking over at her once more.

"Wait." He called.

"Hm?" She hummed.

The boy looked at his laptop, squinting his eyes at it as if he were looking for something. "How, do I save the doc?"

Kelani looked at him dumbfounded. "You do not know how to save the Google doc?" She cringed.

Miles rolled his eyes irritably. "Can you just fuckin help me?

The girl snickered at him asking for help. Taking the computer back from him, she scooted closet to him so the both of them could see the screen.

"See this? That is three dot, you click the three dot and it says save. Click save button and oh my gosh! The work is save!" She exaggerated.

The boy blankly stared at her but there was a hint of annoyance within his demeanor. "Can't even speak proper English, yet you wanna act like I'm clueless."

The girl frowned, roughly pushing his laptop into the boy's lap. Standing up, she stretched lightly and walked over to his bed where her book bag happened to be. She was getting ready to head out after this practically tutoring session.

"Kelani." She heard him say.

Woah, the way he said her name.

She looked over at him in response, a small smirk approaching her lips to which, she managed to stop. "Sí?"

A small grin spread across his lips. She knew he were going to say something slick.

"How you think Zion gonna feel knowing you at my house right now?"

Kelani suddenly froze.

She forgot about him.

Trying to shake off the worry, she rolled her eyes. "Do not try worrying me. A él no le importará.(He won't mind)."

Atleast, she hopes.

Miles noticed her expression changing. He knew that got to her. "You ain't so sure, are you?"

The girl slapped him on the shoulder. She let him get to her in a matter of seconds. "Miles! Dejalo!(Quit it!)"

The boy chuckled at her reaction , pushing himself up off of the bed. He stood up against the bed beside kelani who still sat, glowering at him. He looked down at her, showing a slight playful look but his expression stayed blank.