𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘌𝘙𝘈: 0̲0̲7̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Now Playing:

    [Belong to the city]-[PARTYNEXTDOOR]
0:00 ❍─────── 3:10
     ↻ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↺
Volume: ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
DECEMBER 15TH
SATURDAY
11:28 am

TEAR STAINED EYES. Her face is full of them.
Kelani was glued to her bed, only ever leaving it to go to the bathroom next to her door. It's been like that we've since she returned home. Luckily her father let her skip school yesterday.

She couldn't keep her eyes off of her phone. That was the only thing to bring her some type of comfort. All she did were watch movies on it, along with just simply scrolling on social media. It was all too much for her too process.

Dontae had tried offering her food in the house or even take out. The lump in her throat wouldn't let her eat, it's like guilt was eating at her for hours at a time.

While her dad worked hours of a shift everyday, dontae was often left home by himself. Now that Kelani was here in this sour mood, it worried him.

That's why he had called janiyah over who is currently standing in the living room with him. She stood there with a frown as her arms crossed over each other.

As nervous as she was to be here with him, she decided to listen to what he had to say about her best friend.

"What happened?"

"Nothing really.. happened. How do i get her out the bed?" He asked, pacing around the room.

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Wait what? Has she eaten?"

The boy looked away from her, parting his lips.

"Hnn...I don't think so."

Janiyah sighed, running her hands through her hair. Her eyes were full of concern for her. "Um okay. What do you need me to do?"

He looked around for a couple of seconds, trying to think of ways they could cheer her up. When a thought came to him, he moved closer to Janiyah causing her to tense up.

"We should uh, shit I don't know." He said, having doubt about his supposed idea.

Janiyah scoffed, moving him aside. "Nigga just..let me try and fix this."

The girl walked past him and headed upstairs while Dontae followed her with a confused expression.

"What're you-"

"Shh." She hushed him, slowly opening the door to her room.

Behind it revealed the girl laying in bed, scrolling on her phone. Janiyah looked at her, eyes full of sorrow. She hasn't seen her so down and stolid before, just motionless.