𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘌𝘙𝘈: 0̲0̲3̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Now Playing:

[Too many nights]-[Metro, Don toliver]
              0:00  ❍─────── 5:08
                        ↻   ◃◃  Ⅱ  ▹▹     ↺
        Volume:  ■■■■■■■■□□ 80%。

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
DECEMBER 6TH
THURSDAY
11:12 am

School without your best friend there is like a six hour long detention in an empty room.

Kelani stood up as everyone was dismissed from first period. Even though she was pissed at Janiyah for getting suspended, she missed her. She was the person that she'd be happy to see after class, along with sharing second period with her. Now she had nothing to look forward to for the rest of the week.

As she left out of the door with her book bag on her back, she headed towards the lockers. She sighed, putting it into her locker as she prepare to go to the bathroom for break.

She sighed, walking off until a hand grabbed her shoulder causing her to abruptly turn around. The girl was faced to Zion with a wide smirk on his face.

'¿Qué es lo que quiere?(what does he want?'

She rolled her eyes and removed his hands. "What..?"

"Where you goin?" He chuckled, standing beside Her.

Kelani scoffed at him. "You don't understand me de todos modos(anyways)...estúpida(stupid)"

Zion raised an eyebrow. "That's the most English you've ever said to me, I'm pretty sure I can understand you."

She didn't have time for this considering that she did not want to miss break. The girl rolled her eyes and pushed him back softly. "I talk to you later? Tengo que ir.(I have to go.)" she muttered, backing away from him.

No matter what, he took it as her playing hard to get. Kelani didn't even know how she felt about this, all she knew were that he was moving too fast for her to even process anything.

With that, she walked to the ladies restroom and pushed the door open swiftly. Luckily for her, it wasn't a bunch of teenage girls crowding the mirrors, just one girl who seem to be washing her hands.

The girl looked up from the sink seeing Kelani who just walked in, then looked back at her hands, turning off the faucet. As she dried her hands, Kelani had went into a stall.

Suddenly, the girl speaks to her.

"Is that your natural hair? No disrespect of course!" She spoke in a Jamaican accent.

Kelani raised an eyebrow as she did her business in the bathroom. "Sí." She said, hoping she'd understand what she just said.

The Jamaican girl raised an eyebrow. "Oh you speak Spanish? No problem! But I just to say that your natural hair is so pretty." She laughed.