𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙰𝚃𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝙲: 0̲1̲5̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

          [You right]-[-Doja Cat, the weekend]               0:00  ❍─────── 4:18                        ↻   ◃◃  Ⅱ  ▹▹  ↺      Volume:  ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

              0:00  ❍─────── 4:18
                        ↻   ◃◃  Ⅱ  ▹▹  ↺
      Volume:  ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
MARCH 10TH
WEDNESDAY
3:21 PM

"YOU ARE DATING ZION NOW?!" Solaria yelled in shock.

Pavitr and janiyah had the same reaction, but more quieter.

Kelani looked at all of them quite confused. "Si, I don't understand."

"Zion? No no! He plays with girls hearts, man! You're too nice kelani, I don't want to see you get hurt!" Pavitr said, practically begging her to break up with him.

"Yeah girl, I don't want that nigga playing with your feelings like they some game."

Kelani sighed. "Si, I know. I will be careful. Trust me." She frowned.

Hobie didn't show any slight interest in the conversation. "Mm, I say let her do what she wants. If she ends up getting screwed over in the end, then so be it. None the matter." He shrugged.

"Shut your black ass up hobie. Don't listen to him, you know how Zion is!" Solaria grabbed her arm softly.

"I will ignore that rude statement of yours." The British male scoffed.

The brunette curled her mouth slightly, knowing full well it wasn't great to start dating him. But he's been showing her for a few months now that he wouldn't talk with any other girl, and she hasn't seen him do anything of the sort.

He's been all up on her.

"I just give him chance. Nothing else, okay?" She tried getting them to calm down from their rants.

Pavitr grabbed the girls shoulders. "Make sure you're in control, okay? Pay extra attention! Paying extra attention is better than paying no attention!"

She chuckled softly. "I know, Pavitr. Gracias. I Love every one of you."

"We love you too kel, that's why we're so worried about y-"

"Who's we?" They heard hobie say, interrupting solaria.

God, he's such a mood killer. Just look at him, he knows he is.