𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘌𝘙𝘈: 0̲0̲8̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Now Playing:

           [Controlla]-[Drake]
0:00 ❍─────── 4:05
↻ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↺
Volume: ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
DECEMBER 17TH
MONDAY
12:26 pm

"JANIYAH!" The Girl cheered, running up to her while wrapping her arms around her.

The girl took in the embrace, surprised. She hasn't seen her at all today. But also, she were happy that she seemed more uplifted. The girl assumed things went right.

"Kelani! Hey! Where were you?" She asked. "And You're more..happy!" She laughed, noticing the glee in her face.

Sure, she drew some attention to them, but fuck that.

"¡Mi mamá está bien!(My mom is okay!)"

The fervid girl were almost jumping up and down, all she felt was contentment. It was a big weight lifted off her shoulders for the last couple of days.

"Yess girl! That is great!" She cheered with her, having the biggest supporting smile on her face. Janiyah had loved her mom as well, she were always so nice to her when she visited.

Kelani smiled brightly at the girl. "She come home today!"

"Kelanii!" She heard two voices moving towards her.

The two girls looked over at them seeing solaria and Pav, matching they're energy. They looked excited to see her.

Feeling better than before, Kelani returned the energy and hugged them both.

They missed her.

"Pav, laria!" She grinned, looking at the two of them.

"Kel! You're feeling better?" Solaria asked sweetly.

"Si! Está bien!(Im okay!)"

Assuming since solaria came over to see Kelani, Janiyah expected Jay to come over which..she saw his curly hair approaching them. She caught herself smiling for a moment but immediately stopped herself when he were three feet away from her.

"Yo, whas good niyah?" He smirked at her, dapping her up.

Janiyah rolled her eyes playfully, accepting his gesture. His eyes lowered, looking at her with a hint of playfulness in his demeanor. Something about him made her go crazy.

Could she like him? But every time she's around dontae, she can't help but feel nervous around him.

"Jay.." she mumbled, shrugging.