𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘌𝘙𝘈: 0̲0̲1̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Now Playing:

    [Unthinkable(im ready)]-[Alicia keys]
0:00 ❍─────── 5:08
↻ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↺
Volume: ■■■■■■■■□□ 80%

     。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Mami?" The little girl wandered around the building, searching for her mother that happened to be late picking up her daughter.

She grew scared and worried being the only child outside of the yard. No adults were outside on watch to make sure she were to get home safely.

Sounds illegal, yes. Yet, she couldn't do anything about it at her young age. Her eyebrows furrowed after hearing footsteps behind her. Quickly turning around assuming it were her mother, she was quickly snatched up by a man by force.

The girl screamed, trying to get away from his grasp. All she could remember was being injected with a needle, causing her to fall asleep instantly.

For a couple of days, she's been imprisoned In this man's house. Not properly fed, but only bathed by the man. He tried to think of her as a daughter he never had, and she could tell.

He'd often strike her with anything in the room if she didn't oblige to acting like his daughter, she just wanted to go home. She couldn't get any sleep fearing that he'd do something to her.

The girl had completely given up on someone coming to save her from this imprisonment. That was, until later that night.

While the man was asleep, she heard footsteps towards the house. She screamed aloud so the unknown figure could hear her causing the man to jolt awake.

He rushed to her as if she were his own and asked if she were okay.

"Help me!" She yelled loud enough for the person outside.

The man slapped her arm, attempting to get her to calm down.

"What's wrong with you? There's no one out here coming to save you, give up already." He scowled at her.

Just then, the door was busted through in a quick motion causing the girl to look up with raised eyes. The man tried to run away from the masked figure until he was caught by his arm, getting thrown onto the floor.