I was taken into a different room now which was much cleaner than the first one. The room was huge. Stepping inside the room, my gaze first shifted towards the bed where I saw a beautiful lehenga lying on the bed. It was very expensive I could understand by looking at it. Then my gaze shifted towards the dressing table which was filled with different shades of lipstick, kajal, eyeliner and all other makeup stuffs along with a huge variety of cologne. My eyes instantly shifted towards a red box which had a beautiful necklace made up of diamond and emerald. I was speechless looking at this.

"All this is chosen by Adhiraj. For you beta.", I heard someone from behind. Nihar and I titled our heads towards the person. It was Adhiraj's mother, Rajashree Randhawa.

"Get ready beta! And don't worry, my son won't do anything wrong with you! He's not like his father trust me!", she said patting my head. I just nodded.

"Aradhya didi aapko help chahiye ho toh humko bol sakti hai!", now said Yashika.
(Aradhya didi(sister) if you need help then you can tell me!)

"No, Nihar is here she'll help me. Thank you Yashika! If I need you I'll call you.", I said to her with a hint of smile on my face. I could understand that most of his family members had nothing to do with this forced marriage.

Everybody left the room except Nihar. I sat on the bed keeping the lehenga aside. Nihar took a seat beside me.

"Aaru! You can't get married to him like this! This is a forced marriage! These people are very dangerous. This Adhiraj is linked with the mafias in the underworld!", Nihar said sobbing. "Tu bhag ja Aaru!", she said placing her hand on my shoulders.
(You run away Aaru!)

"Maine uss din k baad se sab kuch apni kismat pe chor diya tha Nihar. Agar meri kismat mein yeh likkha hai toh yahi sahi. And main bhagne walo mein se nahi hoon Nihar!", I said to her sighing.
(Since that day I have left everything upon my fate Nihar. If this is written in my fate then I have to accept this only. And I don't run away like coward Nihar!)

"But Aaru! What if.." , she was about to complete but I didn't let her. I understood what she tried to say.

"Main uski jaan le lungi!", I said smirking. "Im going inside the washroom to get ready!", I said and took my lehenga inside the washroom.
(I'm gonna take away his life!)

After a moment I got out of the washroom wearing the lehenga. I sat near the dressing table and did minimal makeup- just a bit of kohl and lip colour and one small red bindi on my forehead. I took the necklace which was kept on the box and wrapped it around my neck. There were a whole lot of bangles kept on the table. I avoided them but I suddenly spotted a note between them. I took out the paper and unfolded it. I was astonished. It read- 'don't avoid them. I like those jhang-jhang sounds of your bangles!' I smirked looking at the note. I again encountered that surreal feeling which I had experienced before for Adhiraj. What was happening to me!? I chose a set of bangles and wore them. My smirk now turned into a smile.

"Aaru! You are ready.", I suddenly heard Nihar's voice. She had fixed my hair and my veil perfectly. I nodded and looked into the mirror. I was looking beautiful wearing the lehenga chosen by him. I don't know why but I loved the lehenga he chose for me. I loved the lehenga as much as I hated him at this moment.

 I loved the lehenga as much as I hated him at this moment