Chapter 15: The Stalking Of Alpha

3rd POV:

In Rooftop's Building.

There was a tall creature who was stood right there by himself and the creature was looks like 9 foot tall and his claws was long sharp like Witch...but this one is terrifying monster for what they should be afraid of. Then the creature was definitely scary as hell and make him just stare down at the Takagi's mansion...the creature was been following (Y/N) with the group of survivors who were heading to where Takagi's mansion really is.

Creature: "*GROWL*" He was growl out and make him was kneel down and he stare all everything around and he saw there were horde of zombies down there and they are stupid with their moans all everything around here

Creature: "*GROWL*" He was growl out and make him was kneel down and he stare all everything around and he saw there were horde of zombies down there and they are stupid with their moans all everything around here. The alpha was planning something and something for what he need to do his own achieve and make the creature was stepped back into the darkness by himself and he got other plan that he need to do.

...

...

This is going to be crazy with these Special Infected.

...

...

...

Takashi: "Hey guys, did I just heard something?" He asked them and there was Francis, Louis, Kohta, and Ellis that they are playing cards by themselves.

Francis: "Heard what, kid? I didn't heard anything."

Kohta: "Probably the wind." He said.

Takashi: "Never mind...I thought I heard something." He said to them.

To Be Continued.