Chapter 19: Survive Or Die Trying!!!!

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When they both are in somewhere else and then they are in the middle of the city and make the survivors and (Y/N) who were lucky to be alive back there and they both killing many zombies and monsters too. Many of them were definitely killed by (Y/N) and others and turns out that they both did their best to survive by themselves...and those zombies are definitely control by Alpha...the real monster was behind this about.

Then (Y/N) was stood right there and he was stare over there and saw the sun is coming right up and make (Y/N) with the others don't know what to do...but they need to find a safe place that they can stay and survive.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was smoke the cigarette and then he was breath out one last smoke and make him thinking.

(Y/N): "Huh...we still need tries our best to survive, people." He said to them and make them were heard that and they both look at (Y/N) stood right there and he throw the cigarette down on the ground and he said.

(Y/N): "I know you all afraid...Afraid of death...all every zombies in this world and Special infected too....now we got no choice." He said to them and make him was stood right there and brave for himself.

(Y/N): "We are tries our best to survive in this world.....This world is belong to us!!!! We cannot let these things out there tries to kill us and eaten us alive like a cannibals...but the thing is we survive or die trying...that's what we are going to do." He said to them.

(Y/N): "I'll find a helicopter and get you all away from here and...get you all safety." He said to them and make them heard this and they both were smile up little bit and then they both thinking (Y/N) had a ball for himself to be brave little bit...and yes, that's what (Y/N) really become. Then the mercenary was definitely know the survivors who trusted him for survive in this world and then they both heard there was moans and groans of zombies are here by themselves.

(Y/N): "Looks like we just got some companies." He said to them and others were take their weapons out by themselves and prepare to fight and then (Y/N) was smirked up little bit and make him take his axe and revolver out and prepare to fight these zombies by themselves. Then (Y/N) look at the others who were readying to fight and they both nod their heads and make them were turn their heads back to look at these things and charge toward at them and begin to take them down.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.