Chapter Thirty Six.

Lucas' pov:

"Are you ready?" I ask. Lizzy shakes her head, shutting her eyes tightly.

"Sweetheart, you can do this. Trust me, I'm right here."

"Maybe I can live my life not knowing how to ride." She grins at me, placing her head on my chest.

"Baby, c'mon. You asked me to. You specifically said that if you ever hesitate, i shouldn't listen to you. So come on."

She sighs and glares at me. "I don't like you." "I know, baby but I love you."

Lizzy grips the handle and starts the bike. "Okay. You can do it. Just relax, focus and you'll be fine."

"Okay." I step back and watch her as she releases the clutch. "Oh my god." She says.

"It's okay. You're gonna be fine."

She moves forward slowly and picks up the pace and keeps riding. She laughs, giggling as she makes a round about and heads back to me.

I cheer happily waiting for her to stop in front of me.

She grins and brakes taking off her helmet, leaning the bike against its stand.

"Yay! I did it!" She screams, wrapping her arms around me. "Yes! You did! I'm so proud of you, my love." I kiss her continuously until she backs away from me.

"Lucas! You weirdo."

"What? I love you. I'm happy." I grin as she smirks at me. She hands me the helmet and sighs. "I really want a good bath right now. I'm tensed from all that learning."

"Liz, it's been 15 minutes." She rolls her eyes and grabs my hand. "Come. Let's have a drink before we get in bed."

"But your mom-"

"Is on a date with Paul. Don't worry." She smiles and takes me inside her house.

"I'm hungry." She murmurs, walking into the kitchen. "We can make something." I say but she shakes her head.

"No. Too much work. I think we have some leftover pasta. Meanwhile, I want pizza." She smirks as she leans over the counter.

"You want me to order, don't you?"

"Please, I'm nervous. I hate confrontation. It sucks." I shake my head and pull out my phone. As i order pizza, she hears up the pasta and pours it onto a bowl with two forms. "Dig in, baby."

We eat pasta for a while in silence, staring at each other intensely like we're in a competition.

I sit up, patting my tummy and leaning back. "I'm stuffed, princess."

"Already? I'm still waiting for pizza." She opens her mouth clean and gets off the chair, slowly walking towards me.

"Oh, no. You're doing that sly walk." I utter, watching her creep next to me.

"Please, I'm really proud of myself today for learning how to ride a bike. Maybe I can buy one and we can go for rides."

"No. Car is best." She rolls her eyes and climbs onto me, placing her hands on either side of my shoulders.

"Then we can ride together forever, wherever."

"Whenever."

She chuckles and pushes her hair up into a ponytail. Then she pulls down the zip of her sweatshirt and sighs, dramatically.

"It's so hot, I can barely cool down with all this heat."

She takes her sweatshirt off, dropping it to the floor, grinning at me in her sports bra that hugs her breasts so firmly and perfectly.

"Lizzy..." I clench my jaw, fighting every urge I have inside to take her right here on this chair and rail her like there's no tomorrow.

"What?" She starts grinding against me, perfectly aligning her hap against my now-hard dick. She giggles coyly, biting her lip and keeping a very strong eye contact.

"Lizzy, you're a tease, aren't you?"

I place my hands on her hips, helping her rock against my body. She locks her fingers between her hair and a little moan escapes her lips, the most intense sound I ever heard. She's calling me. She's telling me she wants it. And I feel like teasing her even more now.

I brush my hands up her torso to grab her breasts that love ever so slightly as she grins harder.

"Gosh, these are magnificent." I utter, pushing her bra upward so I can get a clearer view. "Mm." I smirk pinching her nipples softly.

"Lucas don't do that." She grins, staring at me.

"Don't do what?" "Whatever you're doing. It's a no-no."

I pull her neck towards me kissing it softly as little noises escape her mouth. I gently pepper kisses down her collar bone towards her chest and i stop at her breasts.

She looks down at me in anticipation, biting down on her lip nervously. I take her nipple into my mouth sucking it hungrily.

She moans, arching her back towards me, pushing her breasts into my face.

She slides her hands down my body, unbuttoning my pants. I chuckle, softly, watching her in a daze as she continuously moans again and again.

I slide my fingers down her body, pushing her skirt away and grabbing her black thong. I push it aside as i gently play with her entrance, appalled by how wet she is already.

"Fuck, Lucas." I rub against her clit gently, building up the pace as her moans and pants increase.

"Please, please, please, Lucas. I'm almost there. Fuck..."

I smirk, sucking on her nipples again moving from one to the other as my fingers work against her body. She gasps, clawing my back as she shuts her eyes, falling onto me.

"Fuck." She exhales.

"You still need more, my love?"

She chuckles and kisses me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I pull my hand away as she grinds against me, wetting my pants before the doorbell rings.

She smirks at me and pulls her bra down over her boobs.

"Finally. Pizza's here."

***