Chapter Twenty Three. 🌶️

Spicy warning!

Lizzy's pov:

"Shut up, Morgan." I growl against his mouth as his palms crush the skin of my ass, making me beg for more.

I grab his collar, pulling him closer to me, closing the gap between us.

"Please, Lizzy. I need you." Lucas begs as he groans against my neck, placing soft kisses on my skin.

"I'm all yours." I whisper.

He pulls me away from the wall and tosses me onto the bed gently. I stare at him, biting my lips as i sway my legs from side to side, teasing him.

"You're very eager for me, aren't you?" Lucas smirks, watching me.

"Curious is more accurate." I say. He chuckles and pulls his jacket off, tossing it onto the floor.

"I've longed for this moment, Liz. I can't get you off my mind. All I want is you, right here right now." He swiftly pulls his shirt off and climbs on top of me, being his face on my neck.

A tiny moan escapes my lips and he smiles, biting my skin. "Gosh, I wanna hear more of that. And I'm gonna make you scream my name."

Lucas looks up at me and I stare back at him with wide eyes. "My mom is there Lucas, I can't-"

He brings his hand around my mouth, shutting me up.

"I'll find a way, princess. Trust me." His hoarse voice mesmerises me once again as he pulls me in for another kiss before grabbing my shirt and pulling it off my body.

"You've given me enough green lights, my love. I'm not stopping anymore."

I nod quickly and he smiles at me, staring down at my breasts. He sighs slowly, taking in the curves of my body that I assume he's been imagining for a long time.

He leans forward and places a kiss on my chest sticking his tongue out slowly and sliding it against my breasts.

He reaches over and unhooks it with one hand while I'm distracted by his soothing touch.

Lucas pulls my bra off me and smirks, staring at my perky nipples that are so ready for him to consume.

"Fuck." He whispers. I feel a pink tinge pushing through my cheeks and i shake my head, trying to make it disappear.

He reaches over and grabs a pillow, placing it under my head for comfort. Lucas kisses me softly again as his fingers trail down my chest and he grabs my boob, flicking my nipples against his fingers.

I bite my lip, expecting him to do more but he shifts his hand and goes further down, playing with the waistband of my underwear.

"Please, Lucas." I beg, staring at him with a frown.

"Patience, princess. Good things come to those who wait, right?"

I nod, trying my best to stay still for him.

He bends down and kisses my neck, slowly inching his way to my boobs. He pauses and looks up at me but my impatience is screaming. He grins, sticking out his tongue and covering my nipples with his mouth.

I moan, reminding myself my mother is just downstairs. A shock wave of new emotions spread around my body as his tongue does magic against my skin.

He pulls away and brings his mouth to the other nipple, giving them equal forms of pleasure. Tiny moans escape from my mouth as I arch my back, letting him have more of me in his mouth.

Lucas stands up and stares down at my body with a grin on his face. I'm right where he wants me. He kneels down on the floor and pulls my hips against him, keeping me a few inches from his face.

"But Lucas, I haven't-"

"I don't care. You're mine. And I'm gonna make you feel better than you've ever felt in your life."

"Okay..."

"Shall I continue my love?"

I nod again, quickly just as soon as his tongue gently swipes against the fabric of my panties. I groan, looking at him. "Please, Lucas."

He grabs my underwear off and pushes my legs up onto the bed again. "Fuck. You're so wet for me aren't you?" He shakes his head, staring at my pussy.

With his tongue on my clit, I gasp, looking down at him. His eyes are glued on mine, making me feel more horny than i could possibly imagine. I cover my mouth with the palm of my hand as his pace increases. I can hear every slurp he's taking from me and I'm willingly giving all of me to him.

"Do you wanna come?" He asks. "Yes, yes please."

I look at him as his fingers slides into my pussy. He groans as his mouth hangs open. "Fuck, that's tight." I try to shut myself up as his tongue finds my clit again.

His touch ignites ever part of my body as i reach blissful ecstasy. I pant harder, pushing myself to lean on my elbows and looking at him. He smiles, wiping his mouth. "That was fucking delicious."

I stare at him seductively as he takes his pants off in front of me. He pulls his boxers down and i stare at length of his dick that's just staring at me. My mouth falls open and he chuckles, leaning over and grabbing my chin.

"Is this gonna be a problem?"

I shake my head.

"Good. Because I don't wanna back out now. I wanna fuck you. I wanna feel you. And I wanna please you, you won't have time to think about anything except me. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Lucas." "Fuck, don't say my name. I get really worked up."

"Worked up?" I ask, questioningly. "Worked up, princess." He smirks.

He stands in front of me, teasing me with his dick against my slit, waiting for me to say something. But i squirm. "Please be gentle. It's my first time." I smile.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna take good care of you when I'm done." I nod, waiting for him.

He slowly pushes his tip in and i whimper, fighting everything pain I'm feeling at the moment. "Is it okay? Should I go on?" I nod, grabbing hold of his arms. "I'll be slow. I promise, sweetheart."

He slowly pushes in, giving me time to take in his length clenching hard over the pain that was spiking into me.

"Just relax, love. Are you okay?" He asks me.

I nod, looking at him. Lucas smiles and wipes the tear that escapes from my eye. "You're doing great, baby."

"Is it better now?" I nod. He pulls away and pushes back slowly, letting me get used to the feeling.

I push myself back onto my elbows. He chuckles and kisses my lips as he thrusts inside me. He pulls out and sighs, shaking his head.

"You feel so fucking good, Lizzy. But let's be safe."

He grabs his jacket and pulls out a condom. He smiles at me as he rolls the rubber onto his dick.

"Okay?" He asks. I nod, spreading his legs wide open for him.

***