Chapter Six.

Lucas' pov:

I didn't find the need to go back to the part with Adrian hanging around there, so I headed back home instead.

I pull into the driveway and get down from the car. I lazily drag myself into the house and i head up to my room.

I fall onto my bed and i close my eyes. Why did I even ask her for that favor? No way was she gonna help me at all. Who am I kidding?

I could tell who was worse. Adrian or Lizzy. Definitely Adrian for cheating on me.

I figure after this I would avoid Liz as much as possible..not only did i make her uncomfortable in the car, I also asked her for a favour she couldn't even comprehend. What was I thinking?

I grunt to myself saying I'm an idiot for even thinking about it. I shook my head.

It's all because Adrian cheated on me and left me empty and hollow. I was a fool. I was an even bigger fool to be with Adrian. Of course!

She was that kind of girl who could get with anyone. Easily. I just hated the fact that i gave her a chance to get with me and she just treats me like shit. I shouldn't say I'm surprised.

I'm stupid.

Adrian was a mean chick. She hated everyone and she was really picky about who she spoke with or mingled with.

Through the 3 months we'd been together, she was actually really sweet and thoughtful. She cared. And I cared because of it. Until she flipped her dumbass switch and threw it all away.

I'm getting second hand embarrassment for her for even having the nerve to talk to me after what she did. A fool. More than i am.

I kick my shoes off and climb into bed, making myself more comfortable.

I needed to move quickly. The next best thing I see. I needed revenge. Make her regret once and for all for even trying that shit with me.

I try to close my eyes and sleep but the thoughts are keeping me awake. I pull out my phone and surf through the internet before I finally doze off to sleep, dreaming of somebody I shouldn't.

***