Chapter 1

Best friends and pregnant omegas Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungwon are both excited. Today they are meeting the 'seer' to know the fates of their babies. Jung Hoseok, the seer is well-known amongst the werewolf community because his visions of the future are always right.

 Jung Hoseok, the seer is well-known amongst the werewolf community because his visions of the future are always right

"I know why you're here. You want to know the future of your pups." Hoseok told them, eyes focused on the two pregnant omegas.

The omegas look at each other. They nod at the seer, their eyes are beaming with excitement. Hoseok closed his eyes and concentrate. After a few minutes, he opens them. He pointed at Jungwon. "Your pup will be a handsome and strong alpha." Hoseok glanced at his baby bump. Jungwon grinned widely upon hearing the seer. An alpha son would be perfect since he will lead one of the largest business companies in SK. Hoseok turns to Seokjin. He smiles at him. "Your pup is the most beautiful omega. He will have the most enticing scent and the purest of heart."

Seokjin is elated. "My pup is a male omega?" He asked and the seer nodded at him. The pregnant omega can't wait to tell Namjoon what the seer said about their baby.

"Your babies are going to be mates. They are destined for each other. If they don't end up with together, your families will suffer great misfortunes and chaos." Hoseok cautioned them.

The two omegas feel a shiver of fear at the seer's words. "W-what kind of misfortunes?" Seokjin shakily asked.

"Diseases, deaths and destitution." Hoseok enunciated. The pregnant omegas gasp as they touch their baby bumps. The weight of Hoseok's vision lies on their shoulders. They have to make sure their pups will mate each other when the right time comes.

Seokjin and Jungwon thanked and bade their goodbyes to Hoseok. When they left, Hoseok had another vision that made him trembled with anxiety-one of the pups would get separated from his parents!

Seokjin arrives home and immediately tells his mate, Namjoon about Hoseok's vision. Namjoon is both happy and worried. Happy because they will have the most beautiful and kindest omega son. Worried because what if something goes wrong and his son isn't able to mate with Jungwon's son?

 Worried because what if something goes wrong and his son isn't able to mate with Jungwon's son?