Chapter 15

{Kim Ae-ri POV}

It has been days since that 'kissing incident'.

The whole Seventeen group had gone missing.

All the teachers asked about them but no one knew where they were.

I was feeling damn weird.

I felt like...

It was my fault..

What if after that incident things got awkward and then..?

I was damn lonely.

I still had BLACKPINK but it felt like they were so far.

I walked through the corridors of my college, as I headed towards the football matchfield where all the students had gone to watch the match.

 I was dreamily staring at my feet as I walked at a pace even slower than a snail.

And then, suddenely I was pulled into the Janitor's room.

I closed my eyes as I screamed for my life but soon a hand was kept over mhy mouth.

It was..

gentle

I slowly opened my eyes only to see..

JOSHUA!

"Where the heck have you and your group been?" I whisper-yelled." Everyone is searching for you. Let's go!"

I tried to take him with me but he held back.

"Ae-ri." He whispered." Our group is going on a hiatus... We won't be coming to school anymore"

It was like a 'pang' in my heart.

"Hiatus?" I said. "But why?"

"Mingyu and Wonwoo got into a car accident.. We all were at the hospital these days.." He said.

"Let me come with you.." I pleaded.

"No Ae-ri.." He placed a strand on my hair behind my ear. "You need to focus on your life.. Go.." He motioned me to leave.

"I am leaving all right.." I said stiffly trying to hold back my tears. I couldn't cry. These would be the most embarrasing tears in my life.

I tried to walk away but in a singular motion, I was in his embrace as I burst out in tears.

"I can't live like this.."

God knew why I was crying. I really really wanted to be with him. I wanted to be with Joshua.

He was standing so close to me. Soon he would be so far away.

"I will miss you.." I managed to say.

"I will miss you too" He said hugging me. "More than you could possibly know."

He felt so good.

 He was so present.

Would he be really gone soon?

"I will be back I promise.." He said as I felt warmth radiating from him.

"I rather stay like this.." I said as he pulled away.

Joshua stepped back, his eyes tender.

"I gotta go.." He said as almost stormed out of the room.

And I fell back on the stool at the corner as I cried my heart out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST MY READERS TO READ THE NEWEST BOOK OF MINE THAT WAS RELEASED TODAY (25/03/2024)

FIRST SON

A FABLEHAVEN FF

EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T READ FABLEHAVEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE BOOK!

AND I SWEAR IT WILL BE A BANGER!!