Chapter 5

{KimAe-ri POV"

The whole 7 periods where of Maths. I just love Maths. But on the other hand, Joshua was sulking. He was very good at maths but he just hated the subject.  I tutored him cause he was not listening to the teacher. 

After school ended, I ran back to home without waiting for anyone and just plopped myself on the bed.   Because I had no homework  today I planned to lay on the bed till dinner.

"Ughh..Finally college is over for today" I said stretching my self.

Its weird how I just fell in love with Joshua so quickly.

Well I did have a crush on him in high school

He is so handsome

" Oh my god" I said  putting my hands on my head and shaking it to stop me thinking about Joshua. I closed my eyes as I started humming my favourite song ' Fake Love'. I do not know when but I fell asleep.

My sweet slumber was interuppted by a vibration. It made my body tingle. I rolled to the right, it did not stop. I rolled to the left, it did not stop. Finally, I opened my eyes a little and found my phone ringing. 

 I forced my hands towards my phone and saw the caller ID. It was JOSHUA.

 I hurriedly accepted the call.

{ON CALL}

Kim Aeri:

Yeoboseyo?

Joshua

Anneong 

His voice sounded sad and low

Kim Ae-ri

Gwaenchanh-ayo?

Joshua

I wanna die. I do not want to live.!! 

He said crying. I was a bit shocked at him. Was not he just okay in the morning? He was crying hardly. I  started panicking.

Kim Ae-ri 

What happened, love?

The word love just slipped out of my mouth. My eyes widened as I realised. Luckily, he did not notice.

Joshua

My eomma , she ..

He cried hard.

Joshua

She..she got into an accident..she is in very critical conditions.

My heart skipped a beat.

Kim Ae-ri

Where are you?

Joshua 

In ...in ..in the hospital.. Samsung Medical Center.

Kim Ae-ri

Stay there

Joshua

Okay..

He said sniffing and again burst out crying. I cut the call. Quickly I slid into my outdoor clothes. My parents were not home as they had gone to work and were gonna return late. I rushed outdoors and hopped into a taxi to Samsung Medical Center. That this point I did not care how much money the taxi driver was gonna take it. I had to reach somehow.

The car stopped 

^^

(0-0)

(-  -)

Author: This chapter was pretty small.. (-_-) Wait for the next chapter..please vote for me..Till then LOVE You