Chapter 4

{Kim Ae-ri POV}

I, Jennie and Jisso headed towards our business management class. Nothing happened to cool. To be honest, I just do not like business management. So, for me it was extremely boring. And guess what there were 2 periods of it. I was so bored the whole class.

Finally, It was lunch break .

"Oh, I love lunch break." I told the others.

" We know" Jisso said.

"Well, do you guys know Joshua ? He was also in high school. Now I remember hearing his name for one or two of my classmates.." I asked 

" Obviously, he is in the biggest boy band of the campus, SEVENTEEN.  Remember that guy that always came 1st in sports and you had a crush on him. We found out it was Joshua"Jennie replied.

"OMO! Really" I said bouncing.

"Well , we usually sit with them only , as my annoying brother is there, that is Seungkwan" Jennie said rolling her eyes.

"Well let's sit with them" I said.

"Girl, you are to exicted to see Joshua right? " Jisoo said.

"Because I have a crush on hi-" I covered my mouth instantly after I realised what I said.

" Yay..finally you have your 1st crush" Jennie said congratulating me.

"Let's get going " I said embarassed.

We reached the cafeteria. It was crowded with students.

"Hey vampire" A boy shouted to Jennie.

"Hey Spongebob" She said.

Oh, that is Seungkwan

"Sit with us, with Ae-ri, everyone is exicted to talk to her, idiot I meant" Seungkwan shouted.

" Stupid , let us at least let us grab our food" She yelled.

We quickly grabbed and sat beside SEVENTEEN. On one right was Jennie and the left was Joshua. 

I kept talking with Seungkwan making jokes. He is funny. And all the others. But on the other side I saw someone's aura darken. It was Joshua.  It was like he was not liking me to talk with the others. I noticed his fist clench under the table.

" Oh, guess what I made a new bestfriend" I said. 

" Who is it?" S.coups asked.

" Its..JOSHUA..Seriously he is the best person in the male gender I ever met." I said complimenting him. His hands again relaxed into normal positions.

" I know, it is very easy to talk with Joshua, for us also he is the best person and therapist.." Hoshi said. Joshua faked a smile.  I had just a while ago heard that Joshua had anger issues from DK.  but at the time he had denied it.

I slid my hand under the table and held his hands. He was a bit shocked, as he looked at me . I looked back at him and  smiled.

He held my hand back. His hand was shaking . I could understand he was angry. Lunch ended.

 I and Joshua had same class so we headed there. I kept holding Joshua's hands until his hands stopped shaking.

" How did you know I was not okay?" Joshua asks me as soon as we are out from the others earshots.

" Your hand was shaking.When you become anxious, stressed or even angry, your nerves are heightened, causing shakiness.  That's how" I said smiling. He smiled back. This time it was a real one.

" Gomawao" He said.

" Welcome" I said.

" Whenever you feel angry , stressed or anxious rememeber you have me. You can call  or message me and talk to me anytime." I assured.

" Thanks again for that" He says laughing.

"Well can you keep my anger issues a secret?" He asked me.

" Sure..why not Bro." I slid my hands behind his back as I pulled him into a hug. It was a warm one.

"Oh, how today is the first day, but I feel like its been ages that we are friends. Actually I know you from high school. You were the best in dance." He says hugging me back.

" I actually know you from High school too, you know.  You were my role model to me. As you were so good in sports" I said .

"Really?" He said exicted.

O my , O my god. He is so pure

"Then lets take it, we are friends from high school" I said.

"Yup" He replied. We headed to our class.

^^

(0-0)

( - - )

Author: Just in love with Joshua.. Next chapter..Woo hoo.Please vote for it.