Chapter 8

{Kim Ae-ri POV}

Students walked towards the college building, chit-chating with their friends about various topics. Some ever even talking about me! I felt weird as it was my first time being so popular. 

 I was not popular in my old college as it was outside South Korea but it had a lot of koreans studying in it. My thoughts were interrupted as I bumped into someone.

Ah Shit, here we go again

"Mianhae!" I say as I walk past, not looking at the person. But how could that  be so easy? The person pulled me back by my wrist harshly and pushed me.

"Who the hell are you thinking to push!" She shouted.

Great, not now Nina ..Ughh ..come on.. not again..

"I did not mean. I am sorry" I said trying to head towards the college. 

She pulls me back, pushes me so hard that I fall on the ground. My bag was already heavy so it pulled me down faster.

"Can't you see were you are coming, bitch!" She raises her voice. " You know? This dress is more costly than you!" She says.

"Well obviously..she is worth not even a Won" Her friend Nyra says giggling in such a cringe voice that I wanted to slap her.

" I am sorry, please, don't do this right now.." I plead as I try to get up but I am pushed back again as I fall harder as my hand skids.

"Ah!" I moan as I notice a  large cut on my hand.

And the next thing was so torturous. She pulled my bag away from me and opened it and scattered the book all over the ground.

"See that's what you get" She says chuckling as she turns to walk away. 

I stand up and collect my books and put them in the bag.  Am I going to let it go so easily? 

Nah

I pull her back by the hair.  A smack lands straight on her cheek. Her face turns to the left as her eyes fill up with tears. I try not to burst out.She tries to punch me but I successfully dogde it as she loses her balance and is on the ground. 

Relax..not burst out

But then a book came and hit my face. It was thrown by Nyra.

Enough

I throw the book on her, punch her as she lands on the ground beside Nina.

"ENOUGH! What do you think you are!HUH! I TRIED TO WARN YOU BUT I FAILED CAUSE YOU CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND YOUR LIMITS! I-" I was cut off as somebody backhugged me.

 His hand on my mouth. I melted into that embrace.

"It's okay.. let's go to class" He says as he lifts me up and places me back on the other side, My back faced Nina. "Let's go" He says. I lift my gaze up as I see Joshua staring down.

"Ne.." Was all l managed to say.

He took my bag and pushed me to start walking.

^^

(O_O)

( - - )

Author: My exams are coming up so I am not being able to write.. Hope you liked it.. T-T