Chapter 7

{Kim Ae-ri POV}

The doctor came out smiling..Everyone gathered around to hear the news.

"She is okay now.." The doctor says.

   Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Joshua's  mood lightens up.

"She needs to stay in hospital for few days as she has a wrist fracture and some small scracthes and that is it.." The doctor replies that causes everyone to cheer for her..

"You okay now?" I ask..

"Yes. Thanks for comforting me when I needed somene.." He said.."Actually, I did not want to disturb you..but I was so sad that I just pressed the phone number that came first"

"Its okay.. I would be happy if you were disturbing me..now I need to go home and get dressed. Wait here okay? As you are already in  good clothes. I will be back in 30 minutes" I say as I stand up and flash a bright smile and headout. 

I quickly reach home. My parents were worried as hell.

"Where were you gone" My mom asked.

" You said late that means late midnight.. The time now is 5 o' clock" My dad said.

" Eomma.. Appa.. My friend's mom was in hospital  in very critical condition.. and my friend was a crying mess so I went to console her.." I said. I said her  because I do not know how my parents would realise after hearing that my friend is a male.

"Go get dressed for college" My eomma said.

I run up the stairs as I take a shower.

  All the bad things had to happen yesterday only

I stared at my wardrobe , scratching my head as I did not what to wear.I finally decided to wear something black as we had performance of dance today.

I finally decided to wear something black as we had performance of dance today

"Perfecto!" I said twirling around. I quickly grabbed the books and went towards the kitchen. Mom was cooking breakfast.

"Eomma, May I skip breakfast today?"I said nervously smling.

Her eyes shot towards me. One eyebrow raised.

"Wae?" She asked looking me from up to down.

"Actually.." I say thinking about an proper excuse.

"Actually what " She asks placing her hands on her hips.

"I am my friends planned to check out the new cafe that opened just around the corner of this street." I say .

 Technically I was not lying. I did want to check out the new cafe with my friends. She pursued her lips.

"Okay.. you can...If you are leaving right now then Anneong!! Go there safely" She wished me as she again focused on her cooking.

"OMG! Thank you Eomma.. Saranghae.. Anneong" I said as I left the kitchen. I put on my socks and shoes and headed out.

I booked a taxi to the hospital. As I got out I saw Joshua standing in front of the main door. He waved to me as I headed there. 

"Good Morning.. Ready to go to college" He asked me.

" yup.. ready" I said . 

"Woah there..your bag looks heavy.." He said.

" It will look . I have all subjects today." I said sighing..

"Need help with that?" He said pointing towards my bag.

"Sure..if you may" I said handing him the bag.

if you may" I said handing him the bag

"You sure you want to come with me..?"He asked while opening his car door for me to sit.

"Sure.. why you ask" I ask confused.

"Cuz I will need to stop at 12 other houses to pick the  other members up.." He said as he started the car..

" I have no issue.. I am pretty patient" I say as I look outside the window. 

Outside the window, there is another world. I see people and stories, all of which make me think, sometimes jump to conclusions while at others just be left clueless, gawking even. I see a world where people are realising their dreams. It makes me wonder if I'm not working hard enough. But that's not it for I know I'm working really hard. Really really hard. I get straight A+ s, secure 1st and rarely 2nd positions, and is praised by everyone. From dawn to dusk, literally  I work hard. I'm doing my best but somewhere I feel days are passing by.

I snap out of my thoughts as a biscuit packet comes flying on my back of my head.

"Ouch!" I rub the place where it hit it. 

"Mianhae Aeri" Seungkwan says.

"Dumb..did not you see it hit her" Dino said.

"Stupid, you threw it.." Seungkwan said.

"Because I don't want you to eat it" Dino says as they start quarelling.

I look back. Suprisingly all of the other members are present there. I was shocked when I realised that our college was just a bit left to reach. 

Wow!It's crazy how fast time flies . It's pretty scary sometimes.

"AND WE HAVE REACHED COLLEGE" Yells DK clapping his hands out. 

I step out and stand up straight. I take a deep breath and stretch my body.  I grab my bag and head towards the college entrance.

Another day, another chance.

^^

(O_O)

(  - -  )

Author: Hope you enjoyed this chapter..Go stream SEVEN By Jungkook.. Cuz Night ater night I'll be loving you right..<3