Chapter 3

{Kim Ae-ri POV}

"Anneonghaseyo class" Mrs. Lee says.

"Aneonghaseyo Seonsaengnim" Everyone stands up and wishes her.

"Perfect synchornization on the first day..."She joked. 

"Well now the time you have all been waiting for .. today present in our class is the student who made history by going to study abroad first year of college..Kim Ae-ri" She says pointing at me. 

I smile at eveyone those who are looking at me with pretty smiles.

"Introduce yourself..Kim Ae-ri"Mrs. Lee says.

I walk down from the third row and stand on the dais. All eyes are following my each and every movement.

"Anneonghaseyo everyone...I am Kim Ae-ri..hope we can become good friends..fighting.."I end my speech as I flash a bright smile.  A loud round of applause fills the room.  I notice Lisa also smiling at me and clapping for me.

Her anger has calmed down I think.

I go back to my seat. Eveyone is still looking at me.. I noticed behind my seat were seated those 13 boys.. They were the ones clapping the loudest. 

"Enough staring at her..now back to study..open page no.3" She says.

Its weird I can focus better on my studies today. Mr.s Lee finishes  teaching.I turn towards Eunchae.

"Which class do you have next?" I ask her.

"I have business management..what about you?"She replies.

" I have Art class" I reply.

Yay I love art 

I headed towards my art class which was room no. 130. 

  As I entered another crowd of new students  surrounded me.  But I did not need anybody to help me . I am strong and confident enough. I pushed myself through to the crowd . I was having difficulty to find empty seats.

Suddenly someone pulled my hand and made me seat beside him. I looked at him. He was the boy I bumped into. I felt suddenly butterflies in my stomach by his touch.

"Sit here..I know you are having difficulty to find empty" He said.

"Gomawo" I say him.

"By the way, I am Hong Jisso. You can call me Joshua" He said smiling.

" I am-" I was cut off.

"Kim Ae-ri.. right?" He said winking.

"Right.." I say laughing.

"Well what is your favourite colour?"I ask.

"Let's say at the time" He says.

"1 2 3"He counts.

" Black" We both say and burst out laughing and high fiving each other.

" The colour  is so mytersious and interesting right" I say.

" Ya..it makes anything that comes in ts way disappear" He says.

I am so comfortable with him

On the other hand someone is burning with jealousy. That was Nina. She was my enemy  since middle school. She came to me. 

" Hello bitch, would you mind moving out from beside my boyfriend" She said.

Hearing Joshua was her boyfriend like someone stabbed my heart. I did not want to argue. I stood up and was about to go, when someone held my hand.

"Gajima" Joshua pleaded. " And Nina how many times do I have to tell you .. YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND.."He said to her , his voice raising dangerously. No one was this angry on Nina in her whole life I guess as her eyes filled with tears. She tried to hold Joshua's other hand but he yanked it away.

"Get out " I said looking down.

"What slut?" She said.

"I said GET OUT" I said almost bursting out. Again all eyes of the classroom were on me.

" I won't what will yo-" She was cut off with tight smack on her right cheek. . I do not how my hand automactically moved. I had never hitted Nina. She looked at me shocked. Everone was awe struck.

"STOP CREATING PROBLEM EVERYWHERE Nina " I burst out as I was already sad as I did not tell about my anxiety to my bestfriends , Nina  made me more angry and upset .

Nina tried to slap me but I smoothly and sucessfully dogded it. That's when Mr. Kim entered. Nina glared at me last time before going back to her seat. 

"You okay? Do you know her from earlier?" He asked.

"Yes..I studied with her in middle, and high school and now in college."I say sighing . 

"How did you handle her" He asked shocked.

"I did not. She bullied me all through middle and high school . I just wanted to study somewhere  she was not there. This was another reason I went to study abroad" I told him while he listened fascinated.

" You are so cool " He complimented me making me blush.

 Okay, I seriously now have a crush on him

Art class was pretty interesting as Sir told us you can discuss with your partners about types and colours . I and Joshua contuined our conversation of the colour black. 

Why do all the bad things happen after thinking about what happened with Nina and in the hall

 "Seriously I love your choices and you already " He said laughing .

" Me too" I said.

"Best Friends" He said giving his hand forward.

" Ne~" I said accepting his hand.

" What is your phone number" He asked.

" It is XXXXXXXXXX " I said.

"Okay I will message you as soon as I reach home" He said.

 Our class finished.

 My phone beeped. It was a message from Jisso

Jisso Unnie

Hey Ae-ri can you meet me in the locker hall

Kim Ae-ri Bunny

Ya why not.. I am coming  in 5 minutes..my class just ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey.. Josh I need to go " I told him.

" Sure see you later.. Anneong" He said smiling.

"Anneong" I wished Joshua before I exited class .

I reached the locker hall . I saw Jisso standing infront of the locker with Jennie.

" Hey guys" I say as I reach them.

They look at me smiling.

"We called you here to say that... actually we are sorry" Jisso and Jennie say.

"Sorry for?" I ask them.

"For reacting so badly in the infirmary.. we realised that you may have your proper reasons to not share but your anxiety. " Jisso says.

" It's okay .. come one let's go..which class do you have?" I ask

" Business  mangement" They say.

" Me too ..Lets go together" I say as I slide my arms around their shoulders.

^^

(0-0)

(  - -  )

Author: I loved writing this chapter..It is my favourite.. :)