Chapter 10

After what seemed hours, the doctor finally came. She was pretty shocked to see Nina and me in the room. 

"What happenned Ae-ri " She asked me not wanting to ask Nina as she will start nagging.

"Ma'am, I accidentally skid my hand against the floor. And um..got a cut " I said hesitantly.

"Its okay.. I will apply some oniment and bandage it. It will be fine afterwards." She said.

"Well Mr. Hong.. Why am I visited by you.." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

All the teachers knew Joshua as his mother was a teacher in this college but she had left just last year.

"Just came to check Ajumma.." He said flashing a smile.

My heart fluttered but I shook my head.

Hey! sToB iT

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

"DONE!" The doc announced.

"Gamsahabnida Ajumma.." I wished her as I exited the infirmary.

Joshua tried to leave but Nina held him by his hand with teary eyes.

"Don't leave me for her.." She said beginning to cry.

"Fine.. DON'T cry.."  He said. 

Although he hated her, he did not want to make anyone cry because of him.

~~In class~~

I returned after the first period was over.

"Thank God.. Oh how much I hate Business Management.." I wished God.

"You okay?' DK asked me.

 I jumped I did not see DK coming.

"Oh Hi! Yeah.. I am okay.." I said." Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure" Dk said as we walked towards class.

" How did you know I was hurt" I laughed nervously.

" OH! Its just because of Joshua. I was tellng him the blueprint but his attention was on you so after you two left.. I was talking with your friends.. They told me." He said smiling.

"Well..You know where he is..? Scoups is calling him for our group meeting." Dk asked checking the time.

"He is in the infirmary with Nina.. " I could not help as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. Thanks a lot..See you later.." He said wishing me goodbye and heading towards the infirmary with hurry.

I stopped by the canteen and got myself a new cup of bubbletea.

"My favourite bubbly" I said to my bubbletea as I took a sip of it..

^^

(O_O)

( - - )

Author: Guys I  am not well..Why does this happen to me only T-T.. That's why small chapter..