Chapter 9

I entered class as I took my bag and walked towards my friends who where already giving me a 'bOmBaStIc sIdE'.

"Yah! Something Going Between you twoo...." Lisa said cheesely.

"Shia..Nothing is going in between us.. the end of the conversation" I said keeping my bag down.

"Hey..you heard about someone smacked Nina today..she was crying in the washroom.." Jisso said handing me by favourite strawberry bubble tea.

I looked down. As I thought, they noticed.

"You weren't the one right?" Rose questioned me.

I looked down. I was going to fix my hair that's when..

"Shibal.. why is your hand bleeding..wait TURN IT AROUND" Jennie ordered. She was dominate. I turned it aroud. What I saw , caused me to curse out loud which the whole class stared at me.

"SHIA!!" I looked around and embarrased sat back down.

"Girl, that is ENorMous Cut" Lisa said. I looked at it helplessly. Tears were forming into my eyes.

"Are you stupid? Go to the infirmary.. Should we come with you?" Jisoo scolded and asked at the same time.

"Ani.." I said and ran out of the class crying.

That moment on the other side, Joshua was talking with DK regarding the blueprint format that might come in the exams.. As Ae-ri had shouted 'SHIA' out loud his attention was fixed there.

"Josh..Are you even listening..?" DK Questioned.

"Umm, I am not feeling well.. Feels like a headache.. I will be back" He said sliding of his seat and running out of the door.

I was crying helplessly. I was such a fool.. I was quitely heading towards the infirmary as someone pulled me into the storage room of the school. I shut my eyes and prayed.

Please don't be Nina

"Hey Princess.. You okay.. ?" Someone asked . There was a sense of panic in his voice.

I opened my eyes to see Joshua examining my bruise.

He looked so handsome.

"Let's get you to the infirmary as soon as possible.." He said holding my wrist gently and tugging me to the infirmary..

From far we could hear loud sobs and crying from the inside of the infirmary.

My ears are gonna die..

As I reached the infirmary, My eyes shot OPEN..

Nina sat their crying her heart out while holding her knee.

I noticed a small cut.. A very small one compared to mine's.

"SHUA! "She said flunging herself on Joshua. "This bitch, she injured me bAdLy.." She emphasized the last word.. As I rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa waiting for the doctor.

Joshua looked at me with disgust towards Nina.

Gosh, can't this day also end..

^^

(O_O)

( - - )

Author: MY EXAMS FINISH.. Now I will be able to write more.. Yay! By the way, new story coming up.. ' Back For More' .. A beomgyu Fanfiction..