Chapter 12

(Kim Ae-ri POV}

We sneaked up luckily without anyone noticing. I bid him a whisper 'goodbye'. I went and sat in my seat.

Lisa shot me a look. I understood what it meant. I gave her the ' Yeah. I am back absolutely okay.' look.

I don't know why the rest of the period felt extremely boring for me. Me and Lisa were playing rock paper scissors but we got caught and then again the boredom was back. The professor exited as I stretched myself on my seat as Lisa exchanged her seat with my seat partner to sit with me.

"Bro I say you went out with JoShUa.." She teased as soon as Joshua and the other 12 went out for their other class.

"Come on. Nothing happened." I said with a chuckle.

"A chuckle." Lisa caught me. "That means something." She nudged me trying to figure out what happened.

"He paid for me." I said as Lisa squeakled.

"That's a sign of something.." Lisa said.

"Girl. Don't. Everytime I get my hopes high, something or the other ruins the whole thing." I said.

That's when Nina entered. I tried to hide my face and finish packing up and hideout but she came in front of me.

"Bitch. Just because of Joshua, you got saved. Just wait and see what-" I cut her off.

"WHAT HUH? What will you do I am VERY INTERESTED to see what shit you will do this time, right?" I said with a loud voice sarcastically and asked the class. I did not expect the time when the whole class chorused 'YES'.

I looked at everyone with a thankful look. Most of them winked back. People started cheering my name. Nina looked at me and everyone  offended. I knew I had shut her up for atleast I guess now.

She muttered something under her breath and went to her seat. I was going to ask her to repeat what she said but Lisa pulled me with her to head to class. I scoffed at Nina one last time as I exited.

I reached my locker and grabbed all the books and headed to my favourite period brain solving skills.

I sat down with Rose for the period. It was our favourite period. Ma'am had given us worksheets.

Author: After a long time I published.