𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

"I think im falling in love,
this time I think it's for real."
-,, tyler the creator, I THINK

"tom, baby. wake up." I say as I shake his arm, "tom fucking kaulitz!" I say as I slap him with the pillow, "wake up you're turning 18. slut whore bitch cunt pussy." I say as I finally get him to open his eyes, "excuse you?" he says rather confused at the name calling, "oh hi pretty boy, my beautiful sexy man. god you're so handsome, I love you." he smiles and laughs, "is that what I get as a birthday gift? name calling and a girlfriend with mood swings??" he says as he hugs me, "morning, beautiful." he says before I move from his grasp.

"good morning, my talented man. get up, we're going shopping, and im taking you out to eat, then we're meeting your lovely brother bill, then I have a surprise for both!" I get off the bed as tom gets up too, half naked, "can you get dressed, no one wants to see you like that." I say as he rolls his eyes, "oh sure. my girlfriend doesn't like seeing me naked now." I throw him some clothes, "yeah now go on." I say as I wait for him to get dressed.

"are you just gonna watch?" he asks with a small smirk, "yes. go on, tom!" I say as I throw him a cap, and a belt. "I might as well just strip now." he says as I roll my eyes, "can you behave, It's your day and I really want it to be special." I say as he smiles, "give me head and it will be more than special." he smirks as I open the room door, "ok I'm leaving now, you horny freak!" I say as I close the door.

a few minutes after or so, tom finally comes out.

"and you claim that I take long." I say before he rolls his eyes, "sorry ma'am." he wraps his arm around me as we walk out the front door, "are you really going to take me shopping, shatz?" he asks as he opens the passenger door for me, "yes. and today, its just you and me, no bodyguards. although if fans do find us, uhm.. you have me!" I say as he laughs, "you'll be my bodygaurd?" he says before closing the door, "uhm. yes. if I can handle you, I can handle a swarm of girls." he nods and closes the passenger door.

as soon as he gets inside the driver's seat, shuts his door, and starts the car, he looks over at me. "I just want to let you know that, I know you want to make this day special for me, liebe, but every day is special as long as I have you. take me to do whatever, make me eat whatever, just stick with me. You make my days so much better." I smile at his words, "wow, Tom Kaulitz does have a way with his words." he laughs, "You're just now realizing that?" I nod with a smile.

We soon arrive at a store nearby, Tom likes to shop here, it's where he gets his caps and belts and stuff. "wait, stay in the car!" I say as I open the car door and before he questions anything, I shut the car door softly, knowing if I shut it without being careful, he would be mad because he loves his precious car.

a few minutes later, I walk out of the store, with a box, I manage to open the passenger door and get inside. "uhm, I bought these for you, a few days ago actually and I know you like matching your clothes with your caps and stuff so, I bought you new ones." he opens the box to find different colored caps and some belts, "I love it." he says with a big smile.

I set the box in the backseat, "I still have one more gift to give you, I know you will love this gift." I say as he puts his hand on my cheek, "I love everything that you give me, I really appreciate you." he says before giving me a peck on the lips, I smile before he pulls his hand away, "can you unlock the car trunk?" I ask as he looks at me with a confused expression, "sure?"

I get out of the car, and open the trunk, inside was a guitar which I put in his trunk yesterday, hoping he wouldn't find it. "ok! close your eyes!" I say before I walk over to the open passenger door, "ok open." he opens his eyes and gets out of the car, "are you kidding?" he says with a big smile, "you bought me a new guitar? cas." he walks over to me and grabs the guitar box.