𝐗𝐕𝐈

"stay with me,"

"as we cross the empty skies."

"Lewis! hii, where anj?" I ask as Lewis enters the room, "anj, shes getting her stuff from the car." he sits down on the couch, I had invited them over after a long time of not seeing them, I had left toms and bills house yesterday after spending about two weeks there, I miss my home and my room and my bed, you cant blame me.

"holy shit, casey!" I hear as anjelique runs over to me, "my love," I say as we hug eachother.

"I missed you, oh my god!" she says as she kisses ny cheek over and over.

"okay guys stop, its enough," says lewis interrupting us, "shut up lewis." I say as I smack him. "wheres mason?" asks anjelique, she's liked him for like 3 years now, if thats not love, I dont fucking know what is.

"here, sorry, I was practicing," says mason with a small smile as he walks out from the room we practice at for our band, "mason, hey," says lewis as he goes up to mason and they do their handshake or whatever, anjelique then goes up and hugs him.

it seemed to last atleast a minute, but no one was going to stop them.

Later, anjelique and I cooked dinner and imvited tom over, bill was out, "your little boyfriends at the door," says mason as he goes to open the door, "open the door," I say, "thats what im doing you dick,"

"sorry I wasn't born with eyes on the back of my head mason!" I roll my eyes and Anjelique laughs. "hey," says Tom as he walks in and greets everyone, he took his time greeting Anj. "hi meine liebe," says tom as he walks up to me, "hi" I respond as I keep doing what im doing.

"are they childhood friends?" asks tom as he sits on the chair by the table, "yeah" I respond as I wash my hands, "foods almost ready" I call out.

"I miss you," says Tom as I sit beside him, "you saw me yesterday." I say as I roll my eyes, "yeah but I don't care, I miss you" he says as he grabs my hand, "ill come over tomorrow, yeah?" I say as I get back up and he nods in response.

The food finish cooking and we all sat down to eat, Tom next to me, lewis next to Anj, and mason in the middle top.

(like them big fam tables)

Once we finished eating we went out the house, "lets go watch a movie, at the theater" says mason as he wraps his arm around Anj, Okay mason making the move??

"ooh, yes, we should go." says lewis as he passes Tom and Mason a cigarette, I asked for one but Tom insisted I shouldn't smoke, 'It would ruin your lungs', boy, its ruining your lungs.

We all decided to go to the movie theater, "what are we going to watch?" I ask them,

"scary movie?" says Anj and Mason in sync, yoo? Tom and me laugh, "sure" says lewis for all of us. we go up to the lady and ask for tickets, I don't know which one were watching but its cool. we get inside the movie room and go to our seats Mason and Anj are getting the popcorn and drinks.

There are many jumpscares and I kept grabbing toms hand tightly, I loved horror movies, but jumpscares are not my thing.

"that was amazing!" I say as I pay for my street hotdog, "you kept your eyes closed for half the movie." says lewis as the others laugh, "shut up lewis, it was good." I say rolling my eyes.

I think I roll my eyes too much, I dont care.

"you're so sweet,"

"your smile,"

sorry this one is short, I didnt know what to write 😭😭, basically a filler chapter,
words: 668
I love you all, keep interacting, we're at 1k reads!! ciao!!