𝐈𝐈

as the girl danced around with bill she noticed she hadn't gotten a drink, "bill

as the girl danced around with bill she noticed she hadn't gotten a drink, "bill. I'll go get a drink!" she screamed over the music so he could hear her, "okay!" he yelled back.

as the girl was ordering her drink she noticed a certain dreadhead sat next to her, "you're bill's girlfriend?" he asked looking her up and down, "not even close bae" she replied looking at him, "a hook up?" he asked "he may be your twin, but he's not you. im his friend, casey ruberts." she said as the boy laughed slightly as he brought out his hand for her to shake but unexpectedly she moved closer and gave the boy a peck on the cheek.

"thanks" she said grabbing the drink from the bartender and taking a sip, "so you're single?" asked the dreadhead "why? you like rockstars?" she asks making eye contact "you're a rockstar?" he asks while playing with his lip ring, as the girl nodded, "sure" she replied. "those your little boyfriends?" he asked while pointing to a certain drummer, guitarist, and bassist. "one on the right is my friend, middle is my brother and the one on the left is my other friend." answered the singer as she was about to take a sip from her drink.

"your friends seem to love you much, you ever in bed with them?" he asked laughing slightly, "with my friends? gosh, you're pathetic." she answered rolling her eyes at the dreadhead. "tom who is this?" asked a blondie, "casey" answered the singer interrupting the guitarist "I asked tom, not you" she said rolling her eyes "chill bitch, tom aint shit to me hoe" replied the singer "yeah? you seem to stare at him too much?" answered the blondie, "please, dont give me that bullshit, you're just another bitch he'll fuck and dump, you aint shit" replied the singer as she stood up, grabbing her drink as she winked at both tom and the blondie.

"you're back!" said the dark haired boy, "what took you so long?" he asked the singer "I was just talking to people, want some?" she asked passing the beer over to the boy, "of course! danke!" he replied taking a sip and passing it back.

bills pov:

as the dark haired boy looked for the certain brunette he found her making out with a brunette boy, he then roll
his eyes as she reminded him of a certain dreadhead. "have you seen casey?" asked the dreadhead "over there, why? since when do you talk to her? I had to force you to come here." he replied to his twin.

"doesnt matter." said the dreadhead while walking away to the brunette singer who was currently making out with a brunette boy.

toms pov:

"move shithead" he said while moving away the brunette boy, "the fuck man?" said the brunette boy, "go" said casey as she looked at the brunette boy while wiping her lips as the boy rolled his eyes and walked away, "you here to makeout with me?" asked the girl to the dreadhead, "you'd let me?" he replied while laughing slightly, "yeah, why wouldn't I?" she said as she pulled his shirt and kissed the guy.

"casey," said a familiar voice, "jesus casey," said the voice while pushing the dreadhead away "what the fuck, kayden?" said casey as she moved the boy away, "the fuck you doing??" replied the boy slightly mad "what does it look like im doing? cause I know im not dancing" she said sarcastically, "we're leaving. lets go" said kayden annoyed while giving the dreadhead a death stare "you're leaving, this is my afterparty, let me enjoy it." she said as she grabbed the dreadhead and moved somewhere else, leaving kayden to deal with his bs.

"he your ex?" asked the boy, "no" replied the girl as she sat the boy in the couch, "future boyfriend?" asked the curious boy, "shut your mouth" replied the girl as they got back to doing their thing.

kaydens pov:

"im going to beat his ass" said the drummer, "let her be kayden, you know how she is, if the boys do it to her, she does the same, shes 16. she knows how to protect herself dude. and the guy seems like he wouldn't hurt a fly, tough but look at the guy, he seems cool, look at his style man. I'd definitely be his friend" replied mason, "yeah kayden, plus she isnt your girlfriend, shes your friend, and me and mason are always protecting her but dude chill this one time, go find yourself a girl man" said taylor as he walked away with some girl. "you two are fucking pathetic" said kayden as he walked away and went to talk to a blonde.

casey's pov:

the brunette singer stood up from the guys lap, "want a drink?" she asked the dreadhead "sure" he said as she stood up to go get the drinks, the dreadhead felt somewhat different while being with her, it wasnt because she was a player like him, something else.

"back" said the girl as she brought the drinks and handed him one, "thanks" he replied while taking a sip. "what do you do in your band?" randomly asked the dreadhead to the girl "me? Im the singer, but I can play the guitar and drums and I know how to use an electric guitar." she answered, definitely showing off. "what does your brother, friend and your boyfriend play?" he asks, "my brother plays the guitar, and my friend, kayden plays the drums, and the short cute one plays the bass."  she said as she looked over at him taking a sip.

"cool, aye uh what are you doing after tomorrow?" asked the dreadheaded boy, "why? you asking me on a date?" replied the girl, "me? no, no I didn't mean it like that, its just me and the band have a concert that day if you wanna go with me- us." replied the boy, "you're asking me on a date, you're so pathetically cute." said the girl as she laughed slightly at his dumbness.

as she stood up the girl gave the boy a kiss on the cheek slightly touching the corner of his lips, "where you going?" he asked as he grabbed onto her hand, "where else? im going to do the same thing as you, make out with people" answered the girl as she let go of his hand, "meet at the bar later?" he asked her as she walked away to where she could no longer hear him.

they boy just rolled his eyes at the girl as she walked off showing a smile to another boy.

playboy and playgirl or hormonal teens🙈anywho im starting to like this story but like idk abt yall someone said it was good and I believe them but like reading it over and over it js

anywho im starting to like this story but like idk abt yall someone said it was good and I believe them but like reading it over and over it js.. idk it seems weird so if u see a few changes on some chapters ignore it and go on 😭😭. dont forget to vote or leave a comment, xo cuties

1.1k words