𝐗

" you look at me the same "

" but I cant reciprocate "

"you like that, meine liebe?" he asked her as he took a deep breath, "yeah yeah" she answered as she fixed a strand of her hair, that was on her face.

"good" answered bill as he tasted his ice cream, "its so.. uhm, how do you say it? lecker!" he says as the word comes to him, "tasty? yeah, it is" said casey as she gave him a smile.

"do you actually like it, shatz? I just brought one I think you'd like, verzeihen Sie mir, I didnt ask you." he says as he asks the girl to forgive him, "don't apologize, I loveeee strawberry" says the girl as she grabs the boys hand and rubs it.

"hm okay" says bill as he continues eating his ice cream, "y tom?" asks the girl, "woah, I mean and tom, spanish slipped past sorry" says the girl as she laugh softly

"spanish? you know spanish? also tom was out with gustav and georg so" says bill as he looked at the people as they walked by waiting for the girls response, "a little, learned a bit in middle school, i was going to continue in high school but with the band and everything, I started getting homeschooled so less spanish and more english, algebra and stuff" says the girl as the boy looks at her and listens.

cute.

caseys pov

"ohh thats cool" says bill as he throws sway his and my napkin, "where do you wanna go now?" he asks me curiously, I smile and a small smile forms on his lips, face. I wasnt staring at his lips. "uhm arcade?? ever been there??" I ask him as he looks down at me, hes like 2 inches taller.

wonder how long it is if he's that tall. okay woah lets not do this.

"acade? what is that?" asks bill as he grabs my hand and we start walking, I laugh, "arcade, ar-cade, its this place with games inside and you have to pay to play, its cool! and you get tickets and you can buy stuff!" I say a little bit excited, "come on casey, you know I wont be able to pronounce that even if you help" he says groaning a bit.

dude.

"anyways lets go, ive got money." he says as he rubs his thumb on mine, it was late at night and no one was really out, good. no one deserves to see us like this, too hot to be seen.

"you're so attractive you know" I say, I mean my thoughts said which turned out to be out loud, its okay, yolo. "oh yeah? says bill a smirk on his face, its giving tom, but its bill. "yeah like man that torso, god and that hair, these hands, and gosh those lips, and that stupid attractive german accent of yours, theres more too." I say as he steps infront of me.

"didnt know you could be so bold casey, its attractive." he says as he runs his finger over my lips and gets a bit closer, "too bad tom wants you, I'd share but you're not a toy." he says ad he almost kisses me, as soon as I thought he was he steps back beside me. "you jerk" I say rolling my eyes at him.

"dont be mad now cas, you'll get what you please later." he says smirking, "no, lets not," I say as he puts his hand over my shoulder as we walk to the arcade, "you're attractive when you get mad" he whispers into my ear.

"bill!" I say as I move away from him, "you know what you're doing, stop it now!" I say as he walks over to me and runs his hand up my waist, "want me to stop?" he asks as he runs his hand up where my bra was. "ill stop cas, can do nothing without your consent noe can I?" he says ad he takes his hand away and steps back with that smirk on his face.

too much for thinking he was innocent and shit.

"it's getting late now, lets go home" he says as he grabs my hand walks with me to my house, it had been a few weeks and I had came back to germany, missed it. and I love it here.

we get to my door, "thanks" I say as I hug him, I get my lips close to his neck and give him a small kiss, he gasps at the feeling, "casey," he says as I start sucking on his neck leaving a small hickey, "I dont know if you consider that payback, but it works, see you soon" I say as I step back with a smirk on my face and walk over unlocking my door, "you're gonna pay for that" he says as he rolls his eyes.

"yeah yeah" I say as I wave back and go inside the house, masons at the couch, sleeping, he scared me. I go and fix his blanket, I see kayden and taylor are also asleep in they're rooms, I walk over to mine, I change and brush my teeth and lay down on my bed.

as much as I like tom, bill just does something. okay now hold on. no no I cant do this now, thats stupid, Ill have to pick, honestly I know bills just flirting and all so he doesn't really mean everything but tom, he means something, serious.

what will tom think, he knows I dont want him now, well I do a little, but if he finds out about his brother im fucked. my phone then vibrates.

I open it to find a message from tom, "flirting with my brother now are you? fucked him too? good for you, honestly" says the text, howd he know? oh comee on please tell me no one saw us cause fuck.

"I didnt fuck him for your information, it was just teasing, anyways howd you find out? are you a fucking genie or something??" I send the text as I wait for his reply.

2 minutes later I receive one, "he called me, told me everything, hes my twin, what'd you expect, told him I wouldnt get mad but you pull up with shit like this? seriously?" he says is he acting like he doesnt go around and fuck girls while he flirts around with me? im not that stupid jeez.

"okay so we're gonna forget about those girls you have fucked while flirting with me and all that shit? remind you that phone call? that I thanked you for the bouquets? and you were fucking a girl?? remember or did all of the sudden did you forget? im not that stupid tom, and if you come up with 'it didnt mean anything' shit, remind you all of those girls have feelings that you probably didnt ask about, and even if all they wanted was to fuck and dump, good for you. talk to me when you're yourself and not this version of yourself." i send the text and place my phone on the side table.

I can not deal with this honestly. I close my eyes to get rest, im tired

" I want to feel, "

" only when im with you. "

okay woah its giving love triangle anyways vote comment keep reading love u all ciao, xo 😘

1k words