flower boy

Kris pov

I stopped in front of the flower king, a shop owned by my very own father and is now the home of my fluffy boy ralsai.

I swung the door open, setting off a cute little bell.

"oh" ralsais head shot up "hey Kris. Did you come to visit your father"

"Actually I came to see you rals" I walked up to him.

"Oh I see" a cute smile appeared on his face "well actually I haven't had a customer yet. Would you mind being my first?"

"Sure" I smiled "mind showing me the best flowers to buy?"

"Of course. Right this way sir" he took my hand and led me around the shop "we have a large assortment of flowers. Bluebell and violets can give your home a bit of colour. Lotus flowers can be a beautiful bit of tradition if you're into Japanese culture. Daisies are also a cute little bit of decor"

"Hmm" I looked around at the flowers "they all look lovely but I can't decide what to choose. Could you pick one for me?"

"Me" he gasped "well if I have to choose I think this rose is perfect for your romantic heart" he held out a rose pot with dusted pink blush.

"It's perfect" I trailed my fingers over his before taking the plant from him.

I paid for the plant and left. Ralsai waved me goodbye as I left. I smiled down at the rose. I'm going to keep this in my room!