sleepover at my place

Kris pov

"You know I'm happy you're making friends my child but I wish you'd give me a heads up before inviting them over" mom shook her head as the others made themselves at home in my room.

"Sorry mom. It was a little last minute" I muttered, feeling a little guilty for putting her out.

"Never mind. Go and have fun my dear" she kissed the top of my head and sent me on my way.

"What took you so long!" Susie complained "there's like nothing to do in here"

"What do you mean, this place is a video game heaven!" Birdly looked through my game pile excitedly.

"Like I said, nothing to do" Susie rolled her eyes "this is a sleepover isn't it. Let's do some sleepover shit!"

"Like a party game?" Noelle suggested.

"Yes exactly" Susie pointed at her.

"Oh that sounds fun!" Ralsai clapped his hands together.

"I guess I'm outvoted" birdly sighed as he trailed over to us.

"Tough luck baby blue" I patted his head.

"Gah-I-grr stupid nickname" he grumbled. I smirked. He sure is cute when he's flustered!

"So what game are we going to play?" Ralsai asked.

"I say we play spin the bottle" Susie grinned.

"Ah spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to make out with you. I like it" I smirked.

"Yeah obviously we're not doing that one" Susie glared at me "we'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to answer any question we have honestly"

"Less exciting but ok" I pouted.

"I'll go first" Susie spun the bottle and landed on ralsai "alright nerd tell me what's the baddest thing you've ever done"

"Hmm well once I took some candy without asking. I wrote a detailed apology afterwards"

"That sounds about right" Susie could barely hide the disappointment on her face "alright nerd, spin the bottle"

"Alright!" He spun the bottle and it landed on Noelle "Noelle what's your favourite holiday"

"Could you be anymore boring!" Susie complained.

"My favourite holiday is easily Christmas. The snow, the food, the family gathering. Everything's just so perfect"

"Oh this is fun" ralsai clapped his hands together "Noelle it's your turn"

She spun the bottle and it landed on me "alright Kris back when we were kid was it you who hid under my bed and pretended to be a shadow monster?"

"Guilty as charged" I put my hands up in mock defense.

"I knew it! You made me feel like a crazy person for years!" She playfully strangled me.

Finally it was my turn to spin the bottle. It landed on birdly "ok birdly tell me who your favourite video game character is"

"Oh easily falco from Starfox" he said proudly.

"Heh weak" I muttered to myself.

"What do you mean weak! How dare you-"

Our fight was interrupted by mom bringing in her famous butterscotch pie. Classic mom, she always knows how to save a situation!