problems with Susie

Kris pov

"You're just too violent Susie! That's not how good guys act!"

Not too long ago Susie had joined our little team and now the two are fighting! It's completely Susie's fault of course. Ralsai has been incredibly patient with her but even he has his limits. I just hope he doesn't end up getting hurt.

"Well when you put it like that I've been a pretty crummy hero" my eyes widened as her statement. Did Susie just admit she was wrong!?

"Oh I'm so glad you understand" ralsai breathed a sigh of relief "now we can-" but he was cut off by Susie walking over to lancer.

"I guess I'll just be one of the bad guys instead" she had a dangerous glint in her eye. Great!

"Really? You're going to join my team!" Lancer's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Sure. Sounds way more fun" Susie shrugged.

"This is amazing! We're going to have sleepovers and matching t-shirts and inside jokes that only we understand" the boy chatted excitedly to her as the two walked off.

"I've failed" ralsai fell to his knees "Kris why am I so bad with people?"

"It's not your fault rals" I bent down and petted his fluffy head "Susie's just a difficult person. Honestly I think you're being way too nice to her"

"But maybe kindness is what she needs" ralsais head shot up "if everyone ignores her cause she's mean they maybe just one person being kind could be the change she needs"

I couldn't help but smile at his response. I've never met anyone so pure before.

"What? Did I say something weird?" He looked at me nervously.

"No. I just think you're way too good for this world" I gave him a sideways hug before standing up "alright let's go talk some sense into that stubborn girl"

"With the power of kindness!" Ralsai jumped to his feet.

"Whatever you say" I rolled my eyes fondly as we set out to get our third party member.