making breakfast together

Kris pov

I woke up to an empty bedroom. I blinked a couple of times in confusion. Didn't I just have a sleepover with four other people? Was it all just a dream? Before I could think about it any further I heard laughter down the hallway.

I got up and grabbed a nearby brush. I brushed my hair as I wandered downstairs. The sight I saw both surprised and amused me.

"Susan that is not how you're supposed to kneel batter" birdly raised a critical eyebrow.

"Would you rather I kneel your face in!" Susie raised her fist.

"Ekk!"

"Susie I would hope you're not threatening your friend with violence" mom immediately went into teacher mode.

"No way miss T" Susie muttered nervously "I only meant it in a friendly way. Me and B act like this all the time" she pulled the boy in a headlock.

"Am I doing this right miss toriel. I'm afraid I'm not used to using these tools" ralsais looked up at her expectingly.

"Oh I could barely tell dear. It's so well done. We'll make a master chef out of you yet" she squeezed his shoulders proudly.

"Oh my god!" Noelle yelled as her food caught on fire.

Chaos broke out. Ralsai and Noelle were freaking out, mom was trying to keep everyone calm, Susie was trying to stamp the fire and birdly was the only one sensible enough to grab the fire extinguisher.

As soon as the fire was put out they are turned to me "hi Kris" Noelle waved nervously "we made you breakfast"

"I can see that" I tried not to laugh.

Mom came up and patted my head "come my child. Let's share a wonderful meal together"