after schools

Kris pov

"Wow I never knew school could be so fun!" Ralsai was still bouncing from our long day at school. I honestly don't know where he gets his energy from.

"Congratulations ralsai, you're the first teenager to ever say that" she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway now that we're finally free I say we do something fun" birdly put his hands behind his head with a grin "let's go to the arcade"

"Oh that sounds fun" Noelle lit up "what about the rest of you?"

"Sure sounds like a blast and a half" I grinned.

"It is the perfect place for deliquescey" Susie grinned mischievously.

"And I want to see everything you have to offer" ralsai nodded, looking a little destrubed from Susie's comment.

"Alright then gamers let's go!" Birdly led the way, trailed by several groans.

*Time skip*

"Take it in everyone. Your standing in the greatest place on earth" birdly stretched his arms out dramatically.

"It sure is bright" ralsai shielded his eyes from the several flashing lights.

"It's a little overwhelming but It's also really fun" Noelle took his hand "me and birdly used to come here every day after school so I know the best machines. come on let's go win some tickets!"

"If anyone needs me I'll be standing menisingly in the corner" Susie walked away.

"Kris we should play something together" birdly held my arm.

"Sounds good baby blue" I smiled making him blush "what did you have in mind?"

"A shooter of course" he passed me a gun "let's kill some zombies!"

So we shot every zombie that came close to us and it was pretty fun. After the third headshot birdly started to speak.

"I'm really glad we're doing this. Honestly I hate being at home"

"Why's that?" I asked.

He paused for a moment before continuing "this probably sounds lame but my parents don't pay alot of attention to me. It was fine when I was a kid and didn't know any better but it's alot harder now. I wish they cared about me more"

"Hey" I placed my hand on his back "it's ok. You're not alone anymore. Neither of us are"

"Thanks Kris-" he got cut off by the game over screen "hey new high score. Awesome!" He held his wing up. I smiled and gave him a high five. Seems we're more alike than I thought.