Chapter 9

Third POV

Third POV

Iris isn't familiar with the tale of Red string pairs. She isn't sure of what the many different shades of red mean for each string. The only thing she is aware of is what her older sister has always told her. Once you see your string, you've found your soulmate. All supernatural beings have one- except for monsters her beings with the blackest of souls.

This is supposed to be a joyest moment. Their supposed to smile, get to know each other, maybe even run into each other arms. Its supposed to be a fairytale-

Not this. It isn't supposed to feel painful.

Iris falls to her knees, coughing up more black goo. She watches as that same black goo morphs into thin lines, wrapping itself all around her body. Her head begins to pound, feeling with a voice she doesn't recognize.

"Queen. Our queen. Become one with us. Give in to us."

Iris begins to cry, barfing more black goo that morphs into a mini army of black shadow figures, white lines as their faces. They tower over her, trying to get the poor teen to submit to her newfound curse that can also be used as her newfound power- if she ever learns to control it.

But right now, all of this is still new. And she's quickly losing control of herself.

Iris slowly rises her head, looking at her sister with pleading eyes. "H-Help...me.." she whispers faintly.

Luna is about to move towards her, but the presence behind her makes her swift turn- blue hue surrounding around toby as she throws him to her bookshelf, the Male's body breaking it in to. The witch also makes sure he feels all the pain from that impact.

She turns her attention back to Iris, the shadowy figures now standing all around her. Luna hisses, aiming her hands to the ground as the floorboards behind to glow- other pieces floating. A set of five blue skeletons rise from the ground, all stations in front of her. She aims her hands towards the shadow beings, ordering them to destory them.

Tyler quickly moved out of the way, blown away but everything she's witnessing. None of this cam be real. She has to still be dreaming. She pitches herself a few times, even slapping her cheeks- but she isn't waking up. All of this is her reality.